Goobercreek

Aug 6, 2016
Alright, so the game was released via PM on Patreon. I have the links on me, but because I'm a paranoid fuck, I don't know if there's any tracking involved, maybe even as benignly as having a different link for each backer. If another backer PMs me their link and we can see that they're the same, I should be able to leak it then. Otherwise, you'll have to wait a few days as I'm not in a very good position to re-host it right now.

I'm just not going to be an idiot and give the link to somebody else to upload lol

Reactions: ponyguy

Chegoz

Jun 28, 2017
Alright, so the game was released via PM on Patreon. I have the links on me, but because I'm a paranoid fuck, I don't know if there's any tracking involved, maybe even as benignly as having a different link for each backer. If another backer PMs me their link and we can see that they're the same, I should be able to leak it then. Otherwise, you'll have to wait a few days as I'm not in a very good position to re-host it right now.

I'm just not going to be an idiot and give the link to somebody else to upload lol
What is wrong with you giving it to someone else to upload? Is it because you think the link is being tracked to how many downloads it has or where those downloads are from? If you can get over that and place a little bit of trust in me I could try re-upload it as fast as I can, I wouldn't be able to post the link myself but I can send it back to you.

Reactions: Dev1ce
May 23, 2017
Not a patron right now as I'm doing this no-fap thingy. Also, they don't send everyone a personal download, lol. That would be such a waste of time. Just post it, unless you use the same name here as you do on patreon they are not going to know

Azurite

Jul 28, 2017
Not a patreon right now as I'm doing this no-fap thingy. Also, they don't send everyone a personal download, lol. That would be such a waste of time. Just post it, unless you use the same name here as you do on patreon they are not going to know
NOOOOOooooooooOoOOOOooooooo you were the chosen one !

Cormac

May 18, 2017
Not a patron right now as I'm doing this no-fap thingy. Also, they don't send everyone a personal download, lol. That would be such a waste of time. Just post it, unless you use the same name here as you do on patreon they are not going to know
He's right, if he don't use the name of patreon here, everything is nice and easy, no problem for him, or for anyone else, or do as the other guy say, reupload the link and post here

Chegoz

Jun 28, 2017
That is the saddest news I have heard all day. Either way, I hope your words of encouragement quell the paranoia of @Goobercreek so that he may rise in your stead.

hix41

Jun 30, 2017
They could give out versions with different checksums that are linked to the individual patron. That way they could download the leaked version themselves and check it against a list of who got which one.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes