AxelKoch

Aug 28, 2017
Unfortunately, I just couldn't get into their earlier game due to never having played the original game(s) that it parodies itself from.
You can't play the game because you have not played League of Legends? I play LoL regularly and that actually serves as turn off, because the parody characters are really out of character. Which just makes it weird, for me at least.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
You can't play the game because you have not played League of Legends? I play LoL regularly and that actually serves as turn off, because the parody characters are really out of character. Which just makes it weird, for me at least.
I played league as well but their game was ment to be fap material and lulzy for the enjoyment.

Reactions: ponyguy
Q

Q

yeah I'm sure they literally dont talk to each other at all about the reception they see for the game

wait
'Hey look, Nomo came here to look for art criticism. I am gonna give feedback he can read on patreon and is not his responsability to develop'

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
[SPOILER="KoD 0.3.0 has been sent to testing!"

We just wanted to announce that version 0.3.0 has been sent to bugtesters! We're glad that we've managed to finish so much of it, but based on the usual testing cycle, the version is likely to be released fully in early October.

Honestly, we experienced some content creep with this one. Our plans included the usual amount of branching and variation, but we ended up adding more and more artistic variations and new mechanics. At this point, while we might be able to rush the release out at midnight on the 30th, it wouldn't be at the level of quality that we try to hit.

If anyone pledged this month and won't be able to pledge the next to the early release tiers, please just message us once it is out! We're grateful for your support and we'll be happy to send you the 0.3.0 release when it comes out based on your pledge this month.

Please look forward to 0.3.0 as we put the finishing touches on everything!
[/SPOILER]
Damn it looks incredibly promising.
Since I saw Sabia and Neve interactions for the first time I have always wanted to see them like this. It looks like my dream has come true. In addition Sabia face doesn't look round like in previous version - much appreciated :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: ponyguy
3.90 star(s) 74 Votes