Halexx

Aug 28, 2016
Alright, the reason I write here was not what I wrote above, I personally dont feel the need to defend myself like this for work amounts we do, but it would have felt weird to completely ignore it, as I said tho I appreciate your open feedback and will have it mind in the future.
Nothing more I could ask for my dude. Don't forget very few people actually know what it's like to run an actual project.

What I think it is is maybe the face angle? I do feel now that maybe I did Neves eyes too big so I am going to go back and tweak that, so do tell me if you have other specific things that you dislike and think would need changing?
These new scenes are more complex than anything you've previously had in NN. For instance, the noble's son scene comes to mind, which will obviously result in not as excellent work. In fact I remember that in NN anything that wasn't a frontal-face, top down angle or a complex pose featured shaky anatomy or faulty perspective(endings for instance), which is perfectly understandable and any artist worth his salt at your stage will have the same problems.
All I can demand is that you keep practicing since it's very clear you're upped your level and ambition since NN.

Jun 30, 2017
Just discovered this game and played through the last version and I have to say its definitely a gem. It kind of reminds me of Four Elements (?) in terms of the gameplay but I prefer the fantasy world being used here and it just seems that the writing and story flow is better in KoD. Definitely another to keep an eye on.

Reactions: ponyguy

Nomo

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Thanks for the feedback and comments, I did redraw Neves eyes and made them smaller in the new public version.I didnt tweak Sabia since the feedback there was more uncertain and I liked it myself, but I will keep it in mind for the future.

dzd1121

Apr 20, 2017
I think the Kulgan eavesdrop is still reversed in v0.2.2. If he's still alive, the orcs will say he's dead, but if he's dead, they'll say Sabia saved him.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I love this artist's games, Loved the old one. So i'm going to wait until the full version is released, He actually has a completed game so i'm not worried about him abandoning the game.
Ya mang if you wanna wait for now just go and play Noxian Nights that should keep ya busy till this at least gets up a bit in the version count.

dzd1121

Apr 20, 2017
Some tips that didn't seem to come across in the walkthrough. You have ~18 days to go to trial before Kulgan is executed. In the 2nd chapter, each day you spend reduces your score for the cat-girl mission. Talk to all the captains/orcs, including an eavesdrop at the store, before shadowing the orc raid. Finish the catgirl prisoner interrogation the next day and immediately start your plan the next day for the best chance at getting a good result. The human prisoner and working the new jobs aren't actually related to the catgirl mission.

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
Some tips that didn't seem to come across in the walkthrough. You have ~18 days to go to trial before Kulgan is executed. In the 2nd chapter, each day you spend reduces your score for the cat-girl mission. Talk to all the captains/orcs, including an eavesdrop at the store, before shadowing the orc raid. Finish the catgirl prisoner interrogation the next day and immediately start your plan the next day for the best chance at getting a good result. The human prisoner and working the new jobs aren't actually related to the catgirl mission.
Only thing that I don't like in this game is those time related events. Even if it doesn't affect the game that much, I just can't enjoy side quests fully because of keeping in mind that I need to hurry for the main quest. It makes the quest progression very hectic for no reason. :FeelsBadMan:

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
What answers am I supposed to give to make Lutvrog not call me a liar in the trial? I thought I answered truthfully, but nope.

dzd1121

Apr 20, 2017
What answers did you give?
The code here is based on what actually happened in the start of the game. If Sabia got raped by the rogue orcs, you have to say that. If nothing happened, then you have to say that she got knocked out. If Sabia lost the duel, you have to say she lost the duel. You should never say she got raped by Lutvrog's orcs though.

Though to be fair, he'll never speak up in your favor; he'll only call you a liar if you actually lied.

3.90 star(s) 74 Votes