ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
The code here is based on what actually happened in the start of the game. If Sabia got raped by the rogue orcs, you have to say that. If nothing happened, then you have to say that she got knocked out. If Sabia lost the duel, you have to say she lost the duel. You should never say she got raped by Lutvrog's orcs though.

Though to be fair, he'll never speak up in your favor; he'll only call you a liar if you actually lied.
I'm well aware of that. I think you meant to reply to Forgeshield.

Q

Q

Anyone know how often this guy is updating this?
2 months and Sierra doesn't have a dick

Only thing that I don't like in this game is those time related events. Even if it doesn't affect the game that much, I just can't enjoy side quests fully because of keeping in mind that I need to hurry for the main quest. It makes the quest progression very hectic for no reason. :FeelsBadMan:
Try playing The Last Sovereign and then tell me about it. She makes a point out of her games not being just smut.

Arkangel2311

Aug 15, 2017
extracted the cg with a pyton script to see what was added. It is just the 4 scenes mentioned before.
blue catgirl has 2 variants; good cop (w/Neve) and bad cop (w/random orc)
handjob has 2 minor variants; in one of them there is a ring one someone's dick.
both bar scene and catgirl orgy have no variants, they are a sequence of cg that goes until certain point according to in-game choices. just for comparison, game release had 8 cg's.

kind of silly to have an update with just a handjob from the main character, but there you go.

also

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello,
I don't find how to have the bad cop variant with the cat girl, someone find it??

danglinhson

Oct 12, 2016
My gratitude for bringing Noxian Nights and this game to life, Hreinn, I really enjoyed them.

Only thing that I don't like in this game is those time related events. Even if it doesn't affect the game that much, I just can't enjoy side quests fully because of keeping in mind that I need to hurry for the main quest. It makes the quest progression very hectic for no reason. :FeelsBadMan:
You should tinker around a bit with the save game to deal with that small problem. As for what I know, Kingdom of Deception has two save folders, one in AppData/Roaming/Renpy/ for backup and the main save folder inside the Kingdom_of_Deception-pc/game/ folder.
There's a dependable site that will pop out at the top if you do a google search with the keywords "edit renpy save" (yes, that saveeditonline) that will let you tweak the saves you found easily, and the problem you encountered could be solved easily if you just modify the maxstamina value (I strongly advice against modify the player maxhp value, since we might most possibly encounter some h-scene that require you to lose a battle, and it'd be no fun trying to lose when you have millions of Hp).

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
My gratitude for bringing Noxian Nights and this game to life, Hreinn, I really enjoyed them.

You should tinker around a bit with the save game to deal with that small problem. As for what I know, Kingdom of Deception has two save folders, one in AppData/Roaming/Renpy/ for backup and the main save folder inside the Kingdom_of_Deception-pc/game/ folder.
There's a dependable site that will pop out at the top if you do a google search with the keywords "edit renpy save" (yes, that saveeditonline) that will let you tweak the saves you found easily, and the problem you encountered could be solved easily if you just modify the maxstamina value (I strongly advice against modify the player maxhp value, since we might most possibly encounter some h-scene that require you to lose a battle, and it'd be no fun trying to lose when you have millions of Hp).
Thanks for the info but I am not annoyed by it to the point that I want to modify game files. It was just a feedback to the dev since they read this thread sometimes.

Reactions: ponyguy
Q

Q

Look at the 8th and 9th pages of this thread. You will find Nomo answering some of the questions asked regarding to the game.
Nomo is the artist, not the developer. Sierra is the one who mains the ship.
On top of that, he came here for art feedback, which has nothing to do with in-game mechanics.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
This is game is incredible. I love that the PC you control is a well-thought out, fleshed out character; strong and determined in her conviction (for vengeance). So very glad for the slow burn that this game has, and not just immediately going into "slut-mode" after all that buildup of the PC, Sabia. The support cast are quite intriguing as well. Very much looking forward to where all these different story paths can go.

It'll probably be as strong as their other game, Noxian Nights, and may contain similar themes. Unfortunately, I just couldn't get into their earlier game due to never having played the original game(s) that it parodies itself from. So, if this the team's jam--having great themes and stories--then more power to them. So far, the attention to the details and the world-building really draws in the player to the story and what could be in store for our heroine, Sabia. Again, even at this very early stage, the game is an absolute joy to play. Cheers to the team!

(Minor Spoiler) On a personal note, I wonder if Sabia, in the future, can transform or take the place of the now-missing orc females... and have, err, more intimate relations with certain named orcs with very far reaching consequences to the orc people as a whole. [I didn't see a way to hide the text. Apologies in advance for the spoiler.]

3.90 star(s) 74 Votes