Jan 15, 2018
When the next version comes out can someone post a link to the MAC vetsion but with the JDMOD and Fanfic Mod already installed in it

Dragon139

Apr 17, 2018
My assumption based on the way the previous update was handled is that it will come out conveniently at the very end of march at the last possible few hourse to ensure they get payment for next month.
Given they haven't posted an update since the start of March, I think you're right!

Sevatar88

Oct 8, 2017
Given they haven't posted an update since the start of March, I think you're right!
Yeah I remember subbing temporarily to get a hold of the last update and unsubbed after nabbing the files, since another 4 hours would have resulted in more cash down the drain. A little bit scummy on their part since they know some people will sub on impulse and might forget to unsub.

Reactions: telc0ntar

Dragon139

Apr 17, 2018
since another 4 hours would have resulted in more cash down the drain. A little bit scummy on their part since they know some people will sub on impulse and might forget to unsub.
I wonder how accurately we could predict their release date if they stick to pattern.

Zestriel

Aug 11, 2016
"Hey guys, .8 will be out soon! Our internal testing is complete, and everything should be running smoothly, and we'll be running a quick beta testing starting the next few days.
This is just to make sure any issues that could pop up are resolved to the best of our ability. Version .8 contains new quests, new characters, new scenes and a bad end! You can find the specifics in our last update post with the release date.

Stay tuned for the patrons release - thanks for your support!"
sabia.png

Develing

Jul 16, 2017
So quick test will start the next few days , so 27 + ~3 days
My assumption based on the way the previous update was handled is that it will come out conveniently at the very end of march at the last possible few hours to ensure they get payment for next month.
Seems like Sevatar analytic skills are on pretty high level. i would be really surprised if they would release it on 30.

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
Reactions: Sevatar88
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes