Viressa

May 24, 2018
how do i increase submission level
Submission increases at certain points depending on what choices you make: There's too many such choices to list them all here, but check out JohnDupont's walkthrough I linked above, which lists all the stat changes you get from every choice in the game. In general, choices that lead to Sabia getting fucked increase the sub stat, with only a couple of exceptions.

If you just meant what console command does it, use sub += 999 and you'll be able to watch all the sub-only content.

Wyrdsmithe

May 30, 2018
Well, I said I'd make another edit and here it is! Pregnant variation of the CGs you get when failing to qualify for the Red God's Arena. Lots of potential, I reckon?

Am experimenting with doing more editing with other things but it's not going well, so for the time being edits will need be mashups, rather than direct editing.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
More very good work, Wyrdsmithe! I'm kinda scratching my head trying to figure out where this should go, though. Maybe as part of the game over if you fail the qualifiers?

Wyrdsmithe

May 30, 2018
More very good work, Wyrdsmithe! I'm kinda scratching my head trying to figure out where this should go, though. Maybe as part of the game over if you fail the qualifiers?
I can try to brainstorm a few ideas, but that's certainly one. I'm somewhat limited in edits I can do beyond adding pregnancy to CGs that have the same basic poses and a pregnancy variant. As I've mentioned my own art is nowhere near Nomo's level, and as such actually creating additions from scratch is beyond me at the moment.

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
What quicker updates? The last public post was on Jan 6. They say it is coming out this month, but this game has zero history of quicker updates

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes