xGazo

Feb 28, 2019
After Sierra Lee departure I'm not feeling this game that much lately let's see if they step up their game for build .8

Jan 18, 2018
After Sierra Lee departure I'm not feeling this game that much lately let's see if they step up their game for build .8
Matter of personal taste I suppose. I feel like the quality improved after Sierra Lee's departure, as the focus returned to actually progressing the main storyline. The prior few updates felt meandering and almost pointless. We'll see how it goes as more content is released though.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Just a quick update for the end of the month. Most of the base work is completed for 0.8, and it's now mostly just cleaning up and refining everything. We intend to have the beta and release out both in March.

Even though Sabia will have to deal with the issues that the captain's are causing in camp - and a solo Sabia won't be left out - other things will need her attention as well. A many-armed friend has wriggled back, something Kia is not pleased with at all. And nor is Kia pleased with having to ask Sabia for help. Players will get to learn a little bit more about the makhor.

With regards to the captain's - each captain's quest will reflect the sort of orc that he is. Information, underhanded alliances and shadowy deals, or simply brute force. Our goal with these quests is to hopefully show a little bit more about how each of the captain's works to achieve their ends.

We're pretty excited for 0.8, we're starting to open up to the wider world, and Sabia will be looking at and doing things outside of solely the camp and the camp's inhabitants (though they will still play an important role for the rest of the arc), and though this will be small to begin with, it will start to become more important in the coming updates.

Expect this and more in 0.8 next month!

Sep 8, 2017

Just a quick update for the end of the month. Most of the base work is completed for 0.8, and it's now mostly just cleaning up and refining everything. We intend to have the beta and release out both in March.

Even though Sabia will have to deal with the issues that the captain's are causing in camp - and a solo Sabia won't be left out - other things will need her attention as well. A many-armed friend has wriggled back, something Kia is not pleased with at all. And nor is Kia pleased with having to ask Sabia for help. Players will get to learn a little bit more about the makhor.

With regards to the captain's - each captain's quest will reflect the sort of orc that he is. Information, underhanded alliances and shadowy deals, or simply brute force. Our goal with these quests is to hopefully show a little bit more about how each of the captain's works to achieve their ends.

We're pretty excited for 0.8, we're starting to open up to the wider world, and Sabia will be looking at and doing things outside of solely the camp and the camp's inhabitants (though they will still play an important role for the rest of the arc), and though this will be small to begin with, it will start to become more important in the coming updates.

Expect this and more in 0.8 next month!

Give me more Sabia, Neve and Vehlis and im a happy boy

DarkOrder666

Apr 29, 2018
You can use them. ;) Hmm... I have an idea, a hardcore idea > When Sabia loses in the arena, make her f*ck, but this time she could f*ck with this . He will stretch her tight p*ssy, soon... she enjoy and breeding. :cool:

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
I really wana see more advance in Sabia story and her choices, neve is enough for a second character, but female orc, female futa monster or any other crap are just waste of time and break the feeling and touch of sabia story!
i hope they do put their focus on sabia story and leave new secondary characters as some form of DLC or addition update once sabia's main story is done.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes