magic karl

Jan 1, 2019
Ok, maybe its something obvious, but how in the world do you recover stamina and health? Thought there might be a bed or something. What am I missing?

dafvid112

Aug 8, 2017
Any guesses when the next update cumms? If I remember correctly they were mentioning smaller breaks between releases.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Supposedly we're going back to 2 months/update, so it should be out at the end of the month. I wouldn't hold my breath for that though.

Reactions: dafvid112

Ilovetitties

Aug 13, 2018
I loved noxian nights so much, kingdom of deception is still in early stages, I wait for a few months for more contents and check this out. I am gonna replay noxian nights now lol.

Reactions: dafvid112

Itachi-Uchiha

Jul 21, 2018
Before you can speak to Vehlis you need to talk to the captain you're allied with, or to Jadk if you're on a Sabia route (which my save is). Talk to Jadk and ask "do you know what's going on?" and you should be able to speak to Vehlis and continue.
"Chat" What do you think about the Captain" and "Go Back" are the only options i Have with jadk when I start your save data...

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Start my save file
Rest so you get the message about the minotaur campaigns (this starts phase 3)
Go talk to Jadk and ask him what's going on

Reactions: Itachi-Uchiha

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
@Viressa I really like your fanfic mod man i think it really adds more to the game especially the rokgrid date that has to be the best but there is an issue im comming across i can't get sabia to work in the relief tents again despite submission being above 10 is it because sabia now owns the tents? or am i doing something wrong here

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes