UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-------
Hope you liked the Rhea short story, she wont be appearing in game quite yet, but we were inspired to give you a bit of information on the Relona religion and also a character that you will hear about in the coming updates.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
So folks, here's version 0.5 of the fanfic mod. I'd like to apologize for three things, first for the long delay: As stated before I get depressive spells that lead me unable to create at times, and in the moments here and there when I can write during a bad spell, my paid work comes first. The second thing is for the length of the update: I have no idea when I'll be able to finish the other three scenes I had planned to include in this update, and I decided it was better to release what I have rather than leave y'all waiting any longer.

The third thing is, these three scenes are ones I just wrote for myself, for fun. One of them y'all will probably like anyway, the other two will probably appeal to no one but me. That's one reason why I wanted the 0.5 version to be bigger, so there'd be a mixture of garbage I wrote for me and scenes y'all will like more.

All that said, I hope you find some enjoyment out of this update anyway.

Sevatar88

Oct 8, 2017
So folks, here's version 0.5 of the fanfic mod. I'd like to apologize for three things, first for the long delay: As stated before I get depressive spells that lead me unable to create at times, and in the moments here and there when I can write during a bad spell, my paid work comes first. The second thing is for the length of the update: I have no idea when I'll be able to finish the other three scenes I had planned to include in this update, and I decided it was better to release what I have rather than leave y'all waiting any longer.

The third thing is, these three scenes are ones I just wrote for myself, for fun. One of them y'all will probably like anyway, the other two will probably appeal to no one but me. That's one reason why I wanted the 0.5 version to be bigger, so there'd be a mixture of garbage I wrote for me and scenes y'all will like more.

Your work is appreciated regardless. Your providing the optional variations that people have been wanting.

Reactions: mesoru and Viressa

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
@Viressa
Awesome! actually i love all the new additions! and im sure all of us are very grateful for sharing ur work with us this FAST!, hope to see the new bar update ingame soon :D

Reactions: Viressa

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
- Bar Groping quest alternate outcome: If Sabia has 3 or more Sub score, at the end of the bar groping questline you'll have the option to let them fuck you instead.
- Work in the tents again: After the trial, if Sabia has a high sub score (5 or more) and worked in the tents a bunch before the trial (10 or more times), you can go back to sell more blowjobs.
Holy hell, i wasn't aware of this mod's existence.
This is some very mindful fan service. I might try the game out again just for these. Thx!

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
Here's a "JDMOD for dummies" I made. All you have to do is merge the /game folder into your KOD install.

I'll bet the error he got is the same I got: couldn't find file "JDMOD/scenes/thumbnails/B6sabiabar thumb.jpg" hint: this isn't because of a lack of competence. it's because no such file exists when following the instructions.

Reactions: JohnDupont

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Huh, I just double-checked and the file is in the zip file I uploaded. I downloaded it just to double-check that it hadn't gotten corrupted somehow and sure enough, it's in the zip file I downloaded as well. So I'm not sure what the issue is. Try redownloading?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I'll bet the error he got is the same I got: couldn't find file "JDMOD/scenes/thumbnails/B6sabiabar thumb.jpg" hint: this isn't because of a lack of competence. it's because no such file exists when following the instructions.
Well, one way around this is to just make a file with that name in that folder. Though that's not really a fix to the basic issue of why it's not in your download but is in Viressa's.

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
maybe something fucked it up internally when it failed to extract a file the first time; I'll get around to redownloading it and doing a third extraction eventually
as a related note, tip for people, don't use the built-in unzip for the bonus, use 7zip or something. at least one file has a name that's too long for Windows to handle. Not to mention that Windows stuff is always poorly coded; I was just in hurry and didn't want to push the additional buttons
edit~ but wait, it was the bonus that failed to extract at first.... bah, this is frustrating, even more so since I don't know how it all works together...

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016

Oh fuck yeah. Now to wait on a JDMod update to try those Tekrok scenes.

Wyrdsmithe

May 30, 2018

Looks great! Those edits I did made it way better than I imagined!

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes