Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018

Just a quick update for the end of the month. Most of the base work is completed for 0.8, and it's now mostly just cleaning up and refining everything. We intend to have the beta and release out both in March.

Even though Sabia will have to deal with the issues that the captain's are causing in camp - and a solo Sabia won't be left out - other things will need her attention as well. A many-armed friend has wriggled back, something Kia is not pleased with at all. And nor is Kia pleased with having to ask Sabia for help. Players will get to learn a little bit more about the makhor.

With regards to the captain's - each captain's quest will reflect the sort of orc that he is. Information, underhanded alliances and shadowy deals, or simply brute force. Our goal with these quests is to hopefully show a little bit more about how each of the captain's works to achieve their ends.

We're pretty excited for 0.8, we're starting to open up to the wider world, and Sabia will be looking at and doing things outside of solely the camp and the camp's inhabitants (though they will still play an important role for the rest of the arc), and though this will be small to begin with, it will start to become more important in the coming updates.

Expect this and more in 0.8 next month!
It's april, nice release!

TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
The delays make me wonder if the earlier delays are really Sierras fault.
I get the feeling that she was the one that kept the game on time and when she lost interest the delays began.

Oooor she left because she was annoyed by the delays by her coworkers.

Reactions: dafvid112

dafvid112

Aug 8, 2017
I get the feeling that she was the one that kept the game on time and when she lost interest the delays began.

Oooor she left because she was annoyed by the delays by her coworkers.
My thoughts exactly. I am hopeful that they went out of their way to make a content heavy update to get the trust back but if I am not right, that is really bad. I do not want to see Hreinn go down the shitty patreon way.

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
Seems pretty clear that it wasn't, or at least, was only partially her.

Look at what they've written in their post on the 1st of March. They were saying that they had most of the groundwork for 0.8 already finished on the 1st and they were "mostly just cleaning up and refining everything." It's now April and still no release. This to me seems dishonest. It takes over a month just to clean things up? We'll be lucky if 0.9 doesn't have Sabia trying to sell a bridge.

Reactions: dafvid112

Develing

Jul 16, 2017
Actually they said, "Hey guys, .8 will be out soon! ".We only need to know how much time "soon" takes in Hreinn universe.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes