psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
Also for arguments sake i believe that if the update is announced and they said something along the lines of "hey guys we had some problems cause we implimented more stuff than usuall sorry for the dellay this update has 7-8 scenes now" noone whould be mad and they whould be forgiven in an instant

Reactions: herpus and Skarfaze

Skarfaze

Aug 28, 2017
It's actually crazy how bad they are at communication, which makes them look shady and manipulative. They even promised to get better. Seeing as that was a lie im really doubting their ability to improve anything in the future. As people point out, the biggest problem right now is not the content. Its the lack of clear communication with consumers.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
WHO IS THIS VIRESSA AND WHAT IS HE MAKING?????
Hi, my adds new scenes to the game, things that fans here have requested and just silly nonsense that I thought it'd be funny to add in. I think it's kinda overhyped but it's really popular for some reason. It's also indefinitely on hold for new content for reasons stated above, so don't get too excited to see new stuff for it anytime soon.

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
Hi, my adds new scenes to the game, things that fans here have requested and just silly nonsense that I thought it'd be funny to add in. I think it's kinda overhyped but it's really popular for some reason. It's also indefinitely on hold for new content for reasons stated above, so don't get too excited to see new stuff for it anytime soon.
All i read was new scenes to the game and i love you already cant believe its the first time i see this gonna try your mode asap!!!

yaboipapi

Jan 24, 2019
I think that most of the game devs doing this kind of work definitely have a vision and passion for making games but are probably piss-poor with project management. Most of the reasons for delays sounds like poor scope management.

Reactions: Skarfaze

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
The future seems kinda dark atm I'd hate a future without seeing sabias story play out. Hell I wouldn't mind seeing only boring green dick's if it means the game development improves and quickens

yaboipapi

Jan 24, 2019
The future seems kinda dark atm I'd hate a future without seeing sabias story play out. Hell I wouldn't mind seeing only boring green dick's if it means the game development improves and quickens
That depends if the developers themselves have planned an ending for this story. A lot of these games where the story goes off the rails during the course of updates seems that the dev might not have planned an ending at all and the direction gets lost

Reactions: rateezy

dafvid112

Aug 8, 2017
I think the update comes today. Then they are technically within 3 months. But I have been wong before.

dafvid112

Aug 8, 2017
Damn, forgot to write imo. I originally thought like 2 weeks ago that the release was imminent. That was my optimistic viewpoint. This is the first step towards pessimism. If they don't release today, the shorter release window does not happen though they can still claim february is short, development is hard, they were sick, etc.

LoneVoyage

Nov 22, 2016

Hey guys, .8 will be out soon! Our internal testing is complete, and everything should be running smoothly, and we'll be running a quick beta testing starting the next few days.
This is just to make sure any issues that could pop up are resolved to the best of our ability. Version .8 contains new quests, new characters, new scenes and a bad end! You can find the specifics in our last update post with the release date.

Stay tuned for the patrons release - thanks for your support!

in case no one saw this post yet. It seems we have to wait a little bit more.

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
"we'll be running a quick beta testing starting the next few days." WTF?! o_O so we have to wait for beta testing to finish too AFTER few days when it start?! :O
im sure this wouldnt happen if they were working on the game in this 3month instead of siting on their ass and waiting for the cash to come in AND leaving game development and testing for last month

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Now when this drops and you only come across 3 scenes remember that they are making content for multiple routes at once. They have to add content for every route while also having the differences in sub vs dom. IMO I can see how additional problems and bugs can spring out of nowhere.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes