deluges

Dec 28, 2018
About to dl this right now, but just wanted to comment how awesome it is that the dev freely put their walkthrough on their Patreon instead of locking it for non patreons. Thank you!

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
The bummer about all of this for anyone who's followed this group for awhile is Noxian Nights didn't have these problems at all and KoD started off with such promise. Communication and consistency just fell off over time.

Considering in 2018 Sierra did this, a sequel to Crimson Gray, Desecration of Wings, and released two books on Amazon it's clear where the issue is after these last two rounds.
Yes, what sucks is that NN was so great and KoD showed such promise and then just slowly disintegrated. It had multiple paths, which Sierra has showed she can handle well, not only in the above works but especially in The Last Sovereign, it had Nomo's art, it had an interesting premise... and now its more than 3 months between updates and people are more excited for fanfiction mods than the actual work itself.

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
The bummer about all of this for anyone who's followed this group for awhile is Noxian Nights didn't have these problems at all and KoD started off with such promise. Communication and consistency just fell off over time.

Considering in 2018 Sierra did this, a sequel to Crimson Gray, Desecration of Wings, and released two books on Amazon it's clear where the issue is after these last two rounds.

I'm only sending them a $1 a month so big picture it's nothing. I spent $60 on a bottle of whiskey that'll be gone soon enough yesterday. But after a repeated pattern it's probably just best to never expect much from the 3 month release period and the amount of content it provides.

Like I said it's just a bummer because Hreinn Games used to be such an easy thing to support in a sea of failed or cash grab projects on Pateron.
maybe this was the real Kingdom of Deception™ all along...

Dovoh

May 10, 2018
For the android version how do I reverse or open the menu? Some chat dialogues seems to have more options than show on screen not allowing me to exit the chat.
Thanks in advance.

Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
> Wake up at like 2 AM from dream that the update is out
> Force my sick ass to get up and check
> Update is not out
> Sadface

This has happened to me like 4 times this week, my body can't take this
Literally #Related

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
> Wake up at like 2 AM from dream that the update is out
> Force my sick ass to get up and check
> Update is not out
> Sadface

This has happened to me like 4 times this week, my body can't take this
Is it sad that I have also had dreams about games updating on F95zone... and gone to check?

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes