Viressa

May 24, 2018
To be fair, 0.7.0 was abysmal when it launched (misspelled variable names breaking quests, images failing to load, etc.) and they're probably trying to avoid a similar bungle here.

Wyrdsmithe

May 30, 2018
I'm going to play devil's advocate here and say that, for a bunch of people under no obligation to pay anything for the game, a lot of y'all seem rather entitled. If they take their time, complaints. If they rush, complaints. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
To be fair, 0.7.0 was abysmal when it launched (misspelled variable names breaking quests, images failing to load, etc.) and they're probably trying to avoid a similar bungle here.
I often wonder how game patches get launched in an unplayable state. If the dev plays the game and gets unavoidable bugs and game overs why ship it? Do they not play the patch before uploading it to mega and making a patreon post about it?

Vincent654

Jul 1, 2018
yeah just activate the console and type money=100000 and you're good to go
How to do that... Im sorry that I'm giving you trouble however How to cheats I still couldnt figure it out, can you kindly take an picture for instruction ? is there any cheats beside money?

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
I was a $15 patreon to this game, it is now down to $1. Broken promises, bad delays... I mean whoever summed it up above about the past year being like three updates and 15 scenes was accurate. If anyone was blaming Sierra for this, they are not looking at the evidence. She delivers content on a regular basis. It still has promise because Nomo's art is so good but I'm at the point where $1 a month seems too much

yaboipapi

Jan 24, 2019
I'm going to play devil's advocate here and say that, for a bunch of people under no obligation to pay anything for the game, a lot of y'all seem rather entitled. If they take their time, complaints. If they rush, complaints. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
I'd counter with accountability to your patreon audience. They have promised a release within march and they have to account for that, either by releasing the promised update or explaining why it's delayed.

pinkscott

Sep 2, 2017
I reckon the loudest complainers are disgruntled former supporters like me. They had my goodwill and quite a bit of my money for the first year. I guess the reason we stick around is because we know there is potential.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
The game has been in a downward spiral for some time now and the creators are not being transparent enough with their patreons to justify the delays and perceived lazyness in recent months.

BleepRose

Aug 12, 2017
Just saying as someone that supports Sierra and this it was clear what the problem was. This delay isn't a shocker.

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
It'll be fine I'm sure they are working things out. Panicking will only make things more stressful. obviously they misjudged and needed way more time and should have told us that they are having a "SMALL" setback but let's have a little more faith and patiently give them more time............. like 3 more days then we should all start to panic ^_^

Reactions: MrChimichanga

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
It'll be fine I'm sure they are working things out. Panicking will only make things more stressful. obviously they misjudged and needed way more time and should have told us that they are having a "SMALL" setback but let's have a little more faith and patiently give them more time............. like 3 more days then we should all start to panic ^_^
the problem isnt the delay it that they dont talk about it at all plus 3+ months for 5scenes is dissapointing to say the least i think its fair to complain especialy after they lied multiple times...

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
lol Viressa alone here makes ten times more progress in only 1 month xD and dont tell me 5 scenes's art take 3 months!
this patron thing ruined the whole Mod, indie game and hentai game making community! back then it was either free OR sold when it was over OR donate! now its: "lets sit on our asses and the cash will be auto milked! the more time we waste the more easy money we get! why rush it when benefit is in wasting time..."

Viressa

May 24, 2018
lol Viressa alone here makes ten times more progress in only 1 month xD and dont tell me 5 scenes's art take 3 months!
this patron thing ruined the whole Mod, indie game and hentai game making community! back then it was either free OR sold when it was over OR donate! now its: "lets sit on our asses and the cash will be auto milked! the more time we waste the more easy money we get! why rush it when benefit is in wasting time..."
It depends on when 0.8 comes out: If they stick to their 2 months/update schedule and we see it by the end of the week, definitely not before then. But if they take 3 months to bring it out and we don't see 0.8 before the end of march/beginning of april, then I should have it out before then.

So, sometime between march 1st and march 31st. Can't really promise any date more concrete than that.
(This is me throwing shade at myself: I've fallen ill and haven't been able to do any work, on paid writing or the fanfic mod, for the past month, and will continue to be ill for the foreseeable future. I'm not asking for money for the fanfic mod but it leaves me with no room to talk about not meeting promised deadlines.)

(As for the mod, I 100% intend to force myself to get my existing mods ported to v0.8 as soon as possible, the same day if I can manage it. But you can consider any new content to be indefinitely on hold, at least until I'm well again and havehad time to recover. Sorry.)

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
(This is me throwing shade at myself: I've fallen ill and haven't been able to do any work, on paid writing or the fanfic mod, for the past month, and will continue to be ill for the foreseeable future. I'm not asking for money for the fanfic mod but it leaves me with no room to talk about not meeting promised deadlines.)

(As for the mod, I 100% intend to force myself to get my existing mods ported to v0.8 as soon as possible, the same day if I can manage it. But you can consider any new content to be indefinitely on hold, at least until I'm well again and havehad time to recover. Sorry.)
dont worry bro u own us nothing! ur mods are beautiful because they are made by love not for Money or forced timeline, get better soon! :)

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes