Jumbles

Oct 8, 2017
I feel like you should email them your gifs. It might give them some idea's, and who knows maybe they'll actually give us some short animations.
Got a reply from my email. Unfortunately it doesnt look like animation is gonna happen. The reasoning i got was that the kind of animation i showed them would be too low effort and that while they were capable of doing full polished animation it would be too big of an effort for them to implement at this stage. Cant say im not slightly disappointed but with the work they are already doing i'm not complaining.

Reactions: ponyguy

fallenthelight

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Im giving you guys a tool to UNPACK RPA's, enable the Console and Devmode.
Its been made by a F95 Member, credits are in the programm.

Its SO MUCH nice than doing it all by hand in the files all the time.
Just place it in the same folder as the renpy file, main folder.

The programm explains itself, its just beautiful.

Reactions: Ginz01 and ponyguy

Ginz01

May 23, 2017
Got a reply from my email. Unfortunately it doesnt look like animation is gonna happen. The reasoning i got was that the kind of animation i showed them would be too low effort and that while they were capable of doing full polished animation it would be too big of an effort for them to implement at this stage. Cant say im not slightly disappointed but with the work they are already doing i'm not complaining.
That's unfortunate. The response kind of feels like a cop out, but I guess they must be swamped with work.

Personally, I'd say the animation you provided would be more than enough to satisfy and it's more effort than what we have now. Reminds me of the SummerTimeSaga animations, which are pretty simple but get the job done. Oh well.

Apalos

Oct 7, 2017
It's only been a few days since the new release and I'm already craving for more... What was the time frame between releases? 2 months? Oohhh... it's gonna be hell for me.

Any recommendations from anyone? I already went through Noxian nights. Looking for that slutty female MC, especially love that orc / minotaur / monster content. Huge cocks, gangbangs and thicc girls as well.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
It's only been a few days since the new release and I'm already craving for more... What was the time frame between releases? 2 months? Oohhh... it's gonna be hell for me.

Any recommendations from anyone? I already went through Noxian nights. Looking for that slutty female MC, especially love that orc / minotaur / monster content. Huge cocks, gangbangs and thicc girls as well.
I feel ya, man. When I first found Noxian Nights it was already a finished game. I had such a blast with it. I was so hype when I found their Patreon and saw they were making another game. I thought waiting for the first release was hell, but now that I've actually gotten a taste I realize that was nothing. I crave more. So much more.

If you do happen to find any games to sate this hunger and make the wait a bit more bearable be sure to throw them my way. Maybe there's something out there that I haven't jacked off to yet. Maybe.

Reactions: Apalos and jande21

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
I feel ya, man. When I first found Noxian Nights it was already a finished game. I had such a blast with it. I was so hype when I found their Patreon and saw they were making another game. I thought waiting for the first release was hell, but now that I've actually gotten a taste I realize that was nothing. I crave more. So much more.

If you do happen to find any games to sate this hunger and make the wait a bit more bearable be sure to throw them my way. Maybe there's something out there that I haven't jacked off to yet. Maybe.
While I enjoyed Noxian Nights a ton, this game quickly got to my top 5. It helps that its in Ren'py, the combat got repetitive in NN.

Reactions: Apalos and ponyguy

Apalos

Oct 7, 2017
Oh. He said shaman so I thought it meant the one who hates Sabia. I already got Dajrab's feast.
I was talking about the unnamed shaman who hates you, not Dajrab. There is a submission conversation option that you get after you defend yourself against killing the 4 orcs at the bar, but I haven't explored it yet. Need to replay and see what it's all about.

Wind's Disciple has a female MC who gets more and more slutty. Her figure, specifically her hips and thighs are on the thicc side. Plus you unlock sluttier clothing. And there is a nice bit where she gets fucked by a thick werewolf cock.

Latex Dungeon. The game-play itself ranges from bad to meh. But the art is more to my other tastes, mostly corruption, futa and parasites. But writing is god awful and it always feels half assed. Love (most of) the art tho.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
While I enjoyed Noxian Nights a ton, this game quickly got to my top 5. It helps that its in Ren'py, the combat got repetitive in NN.
Both games are in my top 5. I never found the combat in NN to be repetitive. In fact, it was super easy and quick. It's not like you had to fight a lot. But I guess I could see how it can bother some people. The time limits are what bother me in KoD. I can already see those becoming a bitch later on when you have a lot to do, but you didn't play perfectly in the last chapter and now you have no money or aren't strong enough, so you gotta waste time grinding and now half your army is dead. Dammit! But it's a minor issue, I suppose. And the art and fetishes more than make up for it. Maybe that's why the combat in NN didn't bother me. I was aiming for those glorious H-scenes and nothing was gonna stop me. XD

I was talking about the unnamed shaman who hates you, not Dajrab. There is a conversation option that you get after you defend yourself against killing the 4 orcs at the bar, but I haven't explored it yet. Need to replay and see what it's all about.
Oh, so you can do a feast for the shaman? Alright. Dang it, people. Stop sending me mixed messages. :p

Wind's Disciple has a female MC who gets more and more slutty. Her figure, specifically her hips and thighs are on the thicc side. Plus you unlock sluttier clothing. And there is a nice bit where she gets fucked by a thick werewolf cock.

Latex Dungeon. The game-play itself ranges from bad to meh. But the art is more to my other tastes, mostly corruption, futa and parasites. But writing is god awful and it always feels half assed. Love (most of) the art tho.
Wind's Disciple looks alright. Not really a fan of ''thicc''. Unless it's like Sabia, where it's clearly muscle. Or at least I choose to believe so. I like my asses firm, not phat. Still, art looks good. Though I was hoping for a game that's more complete.

Latex Dungeon is already more alluring. Don't really care about the story and as long as the gameplay isn't so broken that it's a chore to get to the H then I'm happy. It has best waifu Raven, rape, futas. What more could I ask for? Thanks for the recommendations. I'll be sure to check them out.

Apalos

Oct 7, 2017
Oh, so you can do a feast for the shaman? Alright. Dang it, people. Stop sending me mixed messages. :p

Wind's Disciple looks alright. Not really a fan of ''thicc''. Unless it's like Sabia, where it's clearly muscle. Or at least I choose to believe so. I like my asses firm, not phat. Still, art looks good. Though I was hoping for a game that's more complete.

Latex Dungeon is already more alluring. Don't really care about the story and as long as the gameplay isn't so broken that it's a chore to get to the H then I'm happy. It has best waifu Raven, rape, futas. What more could I ask for? Thanks for the recommendations. I'll be sure to check them out.
Sorry, gotta send you some more mixed messages. o_O

I don't think you can host a feast for the unnamed shaman. I'm more interested in making Sabia more submissive and I think the unnamed shaman can help or at least unlock alternate art/dialog. Maybe. Gonna cheat and experiment and report back.

With Wind's Disciple, yeah, it's more phat, but not too phat, if that makes sense. :closedtongue:

Latex Dungeon? Yeah, getting to the H scenes is a chore. But thankfully you can access the art through the game folders.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes