Apalos

Oct 7, 2017
How do you host your own it does not give me the initial option?
You should have the option after the catgirl raid. At first you go to the bar and talk to Jadk and talk to him again, there should be an option for trying to host your own. Did you get the best outcome for the raid and save Kulgan?

ToastyMykul

Aug 24, 2017
You should have the option after the catgirl raid. At first you go to the bar and talk to Jadk and talk to him again, there should be an option for trying to host your own. Did you get the best outcome for the raid and save Kulgan?
Yeah it makes me choose between the captain's party and then I go to Jadk to do it by myself but I'm locked to the captain.

Reactions: ponyguy

Apalos

Oct 7, 2017
Yeah it makes me choose between the captain's party and then I go to Jadk to do it by myself but I'm locked to the captain.
Hmmm... not sure, you might be missing something. Did you deal with all the side quests? Killing the 4 orcs in the bar? Defending yourself against the murder?

Wait does this mean you had to let the catgirls go? Because the only one i released was the one you capture first.
Nope, you can pick either captain option. The one in the bar won't show up until you go looking for the human merchant the first time.

ToastyMykul

Aug 24, 2017
Hmmm... not sure, you might be missing something. Did you deal with all the side quests? Killing the 4 orcs in the bar? Defending yourself against the murder?

Nope, you can pick either captain option. The one in the bar won't show up until you go looking for the human merchant the first time.
Do you have the save buy any chance?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Trying to host my own feast, and one of the pieces of feedback i'm getting is about not having many horns.
I got the white Hind, and I've tried normal hunting but all I get is rabbits.

I'm pretty sure i've completed every other objective.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Wait does this mean you had to let the catgirls go? Because the only one i released was the one you capture first.
Yeah, what Apalos said. Elmy will sell to you no matter what you chose.

Yeah, I also don't get an option with Jadk. Darn, it might be because of not doing the bar scene. Why must that scene haunt me so? Woe is me. :pensive:

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
So I just finished my walkthrough seeing 3 scenes out of 7 in the game and I extracted the rest. I must say it's superb. This update is a lot better than 0.2.0 was and it will be hard to beat it imo (maybe hell hounds update will beat it:FeelsGoodMan:). I still can't decide which one is my favorite... Vehlis scene, Sabia x Neve x Slave scene, new bad ending or maybe Sabia getting fucked in the ass? Idk... at this point I don't really know. Maybe after some time it will change but for now I can't choose.
Also Vehlis is REALLY fine. So fine that I'm wondering if she couldn't be my favorite character instead of Lynn. She likes to lead, knows what she wants, her expressions are magnificent (bit lips :FeelsGoodMan:), blond hair, blue eyes, perfect tits, killer hips, great personality. Idk man, idk :FeelsBadMan:.
Now I will just be trying to find the rest of the scenes in game, it shouldn't take long. Maybe text will decide which one is my favorite.
Definitely great update, they have more than 1k patreons now btw.

Ginz01

May 23, 2017
Anyone have the save for Elmy's bj scenes I can't get any of them to proc? I extracted all of the images but I would still like to see the scene :(

For those that do but don't know where the saves are stored it's most likely in C:\Users\(ComputerName)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\KoD-1453134816

Last edited:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
To have your own feast you need a Dom stat >2.
Ah, that makes sense why I can't do it then. I doubt I have any Dom points. Sub Sabia best Sabia. Man, I hope they make those stats visible soon. Would make things a whole lot simpler.

3.90 star(s) 74 Votes