Lynn

May 21, 2017
Alright, regarding the Royal Gold, it is used during the feast. The "route" I chose is to host my own, so I don't know if it works the same with the other options.
After Jadk left, Sabia mentions the potion and we're given different choices :

sabia.jpg

The explanation being that it will "encourage" whoever drinks it to be loyal to Sabia. It's a long-term kind of thing, but also not overly powerful. So, I guess... try to craft it?

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Alright, regarding the Royal Gold, it is used during the feast. The "route" I chose is to host my own, so I don't know if it works the same with the other options.

View attachment 25770

The explanation being that it will "encourage" whoever drinks it to be loyal to Sabia. It's a long-term kind of thing, but also not overly powerful. So, I guess... try to craft it?
I'm gonna assume it's only for her party then. Since I doubt the Captains would be happy with her ''encouraging'' their men to be loyal to her. You know, short of trying to gain favor via sexual means. That's probably why I couldn't craft it. I chose Tekrok. Forced ritual dance sex for the win. Glory to Tekrok! Down with the Kingdom of Lundar!

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
I'm gonna assume it's only for her party then. Since I doubt the Captains would be happy with her ''encouraging'' their men to be loyal to her. You know, short of trying to gain favor via sexual means. That's probably why I couldn't craft it. I chose Tekrok. Forced ritual dance sex for the win. Glory to Tekrok! Down with the Kingdom of Lundar!
doing first run rodgrik... man... gotta give the dev a credit... and they complain there arent enough content...

Warlan

Jun 20, 2017
How do you force her to deepthroat? I read that you had to enslave the catgirls and use her to bribe the witness, but I never got that option.
For the option to appear you have to first enslave the catgirls. Trigger the murder investigation ( go to the bar and work there a few times and accept the groping then sleep and a investigator should visit you). Start the feast quest and vhelis quest (Go to the bar and ask about the commotion, then talk to jadk or the orc leader you chose. After this go to the great hall and choose the option about the human merchant.) Elmy should now appear in the bar. Talk to Elmy then the witness. A new option should now appear.

Lynn

May 21, 2017
Tekrok's a piece of shit, yo. Long live the almighty neutral intimidating apathic passive bored-to-tears Dajrab, who does not give any fuck. Ever.

Reactions: GTK/HLK

Warlan

Jun 20, 2017
Tekrok is actually down for the royal gold. He hesitates a little bit but then agrees.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Tekrok's a piece of shit, yo. Long live the almighty neutral intimidating apathic passive bored-to-tears Dajrab, who does not give any fuck. Ever.
Nah, he's not that bad. Has a pretty good sob story during his feast. I felt bad for him. Besides, he's the one who suggests recruiting the catgirls and not enslaving them. Even though I go against his wishes. Filthy catgirls need to learn their place. Sucking orc cock. His goals and methods speak to my soul. Racist asshole Sabia, her kind and their wretched kingdom must fall. They must pay for the shit they did.
Tekrok is actually down for the royal gold. He hesitates a little bit but then agrees.
Weird. I still can't craft it. I have the ingredients, but the option is not there.

Reactions: The Chronic

Warlan

Jun 20, 2017
Weird. I still can't craft it. I have the ingredients, but the option is not there.
Did you talk to Elmy about the potion and then buy the recipe from her? Unlike on your own feast you get no option to use it. Sabia just mentions she wants to add it and then Tekrok says " Tekrok does not like such tricks... but perhaps this will be useful. Very well. But we must speak of your behavior during the feast."

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Did you talk to Elmy about the potion and then buy the recipe from her? Unlike on your own feast you get no option to use it. Sabia just mentions she wants to add it and then Tekrok says " Tekrok does not like such tricks... but perhaps this will be useful. Very well. But we must speak of your behavior during the feast."
I guess there lies the issue. I can't talk to Elmy. She hates my guts. Damn girl doesn't know her place. I can only buy the recipe.

Warlan

Jun 20, 2017
@ponyguy Did you craft the energy potion? As you can only buy 1 heart tree syrup from Elmy. You get another heart tree syrup from either looking for the hind a few times or buying the haze wine recipe late, not sure which of them triggered it, but i was able to craft the energy potion after that.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
@ponyguy Did you craft the energy potion? As you can only buy 1 heart tree syrup from Elmy. You get another heart tree syrup from either looking for the hind a few times or buying the haze wine recipe late, not sure which of them triggered it, but i was able to craft the energy potion after that.
I did craft the Energy Potion. I checked my ingredients. I have one of each. But the only potion I can make is the Health Potion. Maybe I keep messing up somewhere else. I don't know. Oh well. No big deal now that I know what it does. I'm not missing out on much. I was worried it might make orcs hornier or something, and I'd be missing out on potential future scenes or whatever. But if it just helps further Sabia's cause then it's not a big loss. I'm working as hard as I can to undermine her anyway. Thanks for the help though. I appreciate it.

Apalos

Oct 7, 2017
Whelp, just explored all the routes and came buckets. Based Hreinn games!

The only thing that ticked me off is the Orc Health Potion gated event. Wasted a play through trying to figure out what I did wrong before starting over and looking online. This is what I crafted before attempting to hunt the White Hind. Orc Health Potion, Royal Gold, Energy Potion and Health Potion. Orc Health and Energy is for the hunt. Royal is for the party and Health is for that one strong soldier. Also as much as I like Rodgrik, Tekrok has the best feast with a delicious gangbang.

ToastyMykul

Aug 24, 2017

View attachment 25770

How do you host your own it does not give me the initial option?

3.90 star(s) 74 Votes