ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
how does one catch the white hind???
Craft an Orc Health Potion and an Energy Potion before you start hunting it. Especially the Orc Health Potion. If you get to that event without it you can't progress and you'll be stuck. It has to be the Orc version. Regular one doesn't work. Get ingredients and recipes from the catgirl in the bar.

you can buy most ingredient from the catgirl in bar... @ponyguy we need a gallery option... too much things we can miss...
I'm hoping they'll add some kind of gallery once they finish the game. Keeping around a hundred saves just to be able to quickly reach any scene I want is gonna become an issue later down the line.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
@ponyguy i know right? it should be like a must for all games with choices and consequences
Agreed. I'm sure they'll do it eventually. They added one(EDIT: I say one, but it's several technically. One for each ending major ending.) to Noxian Nights once they finished the game. It's probably just easier to finish everything first and then add a gallery.

Last edited:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
i keep getting "unfortunately she soon became exhausted and lost sight of it" is that normal??
Did you save the orc during the hunt and do you have an Energy Potion with you?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
what orc? and yes
At some point, I think it's the third or fourth time you go to hunt for it, you'll encounter an orc doing the same. Dude gets hurt and if you have an Orc Health Potion with you you can treat him and he'll tell you how to better hunt the hind. If not, you don't save him, you get no info, and the quest becomes unbeatable.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Anyone know how to get the scene with Elmy and orcs? ( plural) I know how you get the scene where you force her to deepthroat, but I can't seem to get the one where she seems to enjoy herself.
How do you force her to deepthroat? I read that you had to enslave the catgirls and use her to bribe the witness, but I never got that option.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
How do you force her to deepthroat? I read that you had to enslave the catgirls and use her to bribe the witness, but I never got that option.
I don't recall exactly how I triggered it. You might have to progress other things somewhat, like speaking to one of the Orc captains or buying ingredients. You also have to kill the orcs who grope you in the bar, otherwise there's no witness of course.

Reactions: ponyguy

Lynn

May 21, 2017
So, what's the Royal Gold potion for and is it worth crafting? I guess I skipped important dialog by accident 'cause I have no clue.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
So, what's the Royal Gold potion for and is it worth crafting? I guess I skipped important dialog by accident 'cause I have no clue.
Sabia mentions something about her mother using it during parties or whatever. I think it's just really good booze. I don't think you can even craft it. At least I didn't get the option. And I had all the ingredients.

Lynn

May 21, 2017
Sabia mentions something about her mother using it during parties or whatever. I think it's just really good booze. I don't think you can even craft it. At least I didn't get the option. And I had all the ingredients.
I'm pretty sure I got extra stuff from the white hind questline, so that's how I was able to craft it. Also, as a compulsive completionist, I must own everything one can own, so...
So yeah, crafted, but I don't know if it'll ever be useful or not. If it's mentionned/used at some point I'll be sure to share it here. All I can say right now is that I can't drink it in the tent.

I hope we'll have some sort of inventory or even a character sheet in future updates, because it's a little confusing as it is. There's no mention of Sabia having a Royal Gold potion anywhere...

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I'm pretty sure I got extra stuff from the white hind questline, so that's how I was able to craft it. Also, as a compulsive completionist, I must own everything one can own, so...
Ah, that makes sense I suppose. 'Cause I'm pretty sure at least one of the ingredients is needed for the Orc Health Potion. So if you crafted it before hunting the hind you'd be unable to beat the quest.
Yeah, I feel ya. The moment I saw Elmy's shop I bought everything she had. Gotta have it all.

3.90 star(s) 74 Votes