jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Ooo, is that a Rome slave trainer game in the making? I hope that goes places.
I've been following it and it has alot of potential, although I am turned off that he already has a $500 tier for patreons before he even has a demo out.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I've been following it and it has alot of potential, although I am turned off that he already has a $500 tier for patreons before he even has a demo out.
I guess they're expecting big things. Let's just hope they can see them through.

Lynn

May 21, 2017
Enjoying sex slaves and being a sex slave are 2 entirely different things.

I love sex with my wife but I wouldn't want her donning a strapon and going to town on my arse. It's all about the giving and receiving and i'm a big fan of giving.

I'm like the Santa of sex except I can cum ... er ... come all year round.

Except for the days when Liverpool are playing, then it's all about the football and beer, sex can wait.
#SpotTheBrit

I'm sure it was mentionned but there's a way around the rape, and after the initial scene, the main character quickly reverts to her usual self - a cold, strong woman, who is willing to make sacrifices to get revenge. Meaning being a "sex slave" is surface level only, and she's smart enough to wait until her situation gets better. She litteraly thinks to herself that once she's gotten back to Lundar, she would rather exterminate the entire camp than maintaining a relationship with the tribe.
That's the starting point.

I've started a new playthrough, and I'm trying to make actual choices, aka not making alliances with everyone but chosing who to support, and also not working as a whore. I'm not sure if it is possible to keep going down that road for the rest of the game, but during the "pre-trial" events, it's a matter of what you want Sabia to do or not. It's easier to jump in bed with everyone, but you can also not do that and simply slowing your progression.
We're not exactly talking about Violated Heroine here, where you get raped even when you date some dude. Sabia is not your usual submissive hentai rapebait, she's an actual character with ambition and a lot of agressivity.

In many ways, DmD or BB feel more rapey.

jabig

Sep 7, 2016
I'm trying to follow the walkthrough but im unable to get the duel in the intro, does anyone knows the sequence?

Warlan

Jun 20, 2017
Anyone know how to get the scene with Elmy and orcs? ( plural) I know how you get the scene where you force her to deepthroat, but I can't seem to get the one where she seems to enjoy herself.

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Here is a FileBoom link I found (slow as hell). I'll see about getting it on Mega when I get the PC version downloaded.

jabig

Sep 7, 2016
Reaching for your sword while talking to Lutvrog will trigger a duel between yourself and him.
Take a defensive position, try to bluff, and then when you are rescued, be honest with your saviours and you will be rewarded with a new set of options. Here you may choose to speak with them or try for your weapon. If you try to attack, they beat you to it, hand you your weapon so that you may fight with honor, beat you and take you back to their camp. Should you choose to hear them out and exhaust all non-violent options, you have the choice to propose a duel. This option results in you waging your body on the outcome and obviously results in you getting a hot dicking before being taken back to their camp and will open the door to another H-scene very shortly.
This is from the walkthrough, idk if im reading it wrong, but looks like you need to propose a duel to get the scene

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Here is the Mega link to the PC Version of 0.3.0

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I just saw them comment about fixing the white hind quest in the next version. So yay for that.

This is from the walkthrough, idk if im reading it wrong, but looks like you need to propose a duel to get the scene
Yes, you need to propose a duel. When you get ambushed by the orcs do everything you can to stall for time EXCEPT pleading with them. Once you get saved be nice to your rescuers and answer their question. Don't go for your sword, instead exhaust all other dialogue options with them and then you should be able to propose a duel. Have fun.
It's the second best outcome to that event.

Reactions: Namco15

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
i look at the walkthrough in op... who orc we can save in the trial? i cant get that everytime...

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes