TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
So forced Elmy BJ can be gotten by enslaving the catgirls, and then using her as a bribe for the witness of the orc-murder in the bar.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
So forced Elmy BJ can be gotten by enslaving the catgirls, and then using her as a bribe for the witness of the orc-murder in the bar.
Curses. I am haunted by that bar scene.
Oh well. Even more payoff for doing it.
Thanks.
Though I am torn. On one hand, I get a cute catgirl violated. But Sabia viciously murders some poor, innocent orcs and dares to think she is anything more than a sex slave. Dammit, woman, I make you wear that slave armor for a reason. Hmm. Choices, choices.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I don't know the scope of the game, but I doubt there would be any lasting consequences to NOT killing the orc. I also think because of the storyline of the game, Sabia will always retain some sense of autonomy and I don't think you'll be at the orc camp for the entire game. So you might as well suck it up and move on. (although I made a separate save to enslave the catgirls, because that's just in bad taste).

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I don't know the scope of the game, but I doubt there would be any lasting consequences to NOT killing the orc. I also think because of the storyline of the game, Sabia will always retain some sense of autonomy and I don't think you'll be at the orc camp for the entire game. So you might as well suck it up and move on. (although I made a separate save to enslave the catgirls, because that's just in bad taste).
Suck it up and move on? How could I? That scene wounds my soul.
I hope there are consequences to not killing the orcs at the bar. I'm hoping that not killing them will allow for more bar scenes involving Sabia later on. Since killing them ruins the entire mood in the bar, making everyone too scared to touch her. Just having it end one way and only have one consequence is so anticlimactic and lame for a game that has so far given me so many options.
We won't be in the orc camp the whole game. They confirmed that already.
I am well aware that Sabia will always retain some autonomy. That's just the way her character is. She's a head-strong, stubborn bitch. Among other things. Doesn't mean I have to like that. Or that I can't try and fight against it. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for an eventual turning point where all the choices will make a bigger impact on her personality and her methods. I want a sex slave path, dammit.
Pfft. Enslaving the catgirls is clearly the only right thing to do. :evilsmile:

Reactions: hannibal_291

Ento

Jul 4, 2017
How do I get more horns for my altar? I hunted the white stag thingy but Jadk said my altar sucks

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
How do I get more horns for my altar? I hunted the white stag thingy but Jadk said my altar sucks
Did you buy the furnishing from the elf boy?
I've only done Tekrok's and Dajrab's feasts, and they were pleased. Don't know how you got Jadk to comment on it.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Damn, this project has 3,9k patreon behind with a HUGE ALREADY COMPLETED GAME developed. And then we have Divine arms, DMD and Big Brother racking in 5 figures a month.
So unfair dude.
It's all a case of content.

While DmD and BB aren't great games this starts out with rape which puts people off and then has people playing what is essentially a sex slave.

That's not everyones thing.

I put a bit of money to games I enjoy and while it was worth a playthrough this isn't something i'd even consider paying any money towards.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017

While DmD and BB aren't great games this starts out with rape which puts people off and then has people playing what is essentially a sex slave.

I put a bit of money to games I enjoy and while it was worth a playthrough this isn't something i'd even consider paying any money towards.
>Not enjoying rape and playing with sex slaves.
I will never understand some people. What kind of fucked up shit are you into if not that? Vanilla? Ugh. Disgusting.
Though it's not as baffling as not enjoying futas. Now that's just weird. God's greatest gift to man and you shun it? For shame. Madmen. Madmen, all of you. Has humanity truly sunk this low? Hentai Gods forgive us.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
To each their own, you can avoid being raped and enslaved, If you want to go slave route that's your thing.

Reactions: ponyguy and jande21

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Enjoying sex slaves and being a sex slave are 2 entirely different things.

I love sex with my wife but I wouldn't want her donning a strapon and going to town on my arse. It's all about the giving and receiving and i'm a big fan of giving.

I'm like the Santa of sex except I can cum ... er ... come all year round.

Except for the days when Liverpool are playing, then it's all about the football and beer, sex can wait.

Reactions: bjornt2

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016

It's not just the rape thing. Its also the fact that this game uses hand drawn art instead of the daz3d and theirs no incest (a fan-favorite with patreons). Storywise this game is one of the best, with a good mix of h and political intrigue.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I will never understand some people. What kind of fucked up shit are you into if not that? Vanilla? Ugh. Disgusting.
Though it's not as baffling as not enjoying futas. Now that's just weird. God's greatest gift to man and you shun it? For shame. Madmen. Madmen, all of you. Has humanity truly sunk this low? Hentai Gods forgive us.
Somebody say futa?!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ponyguy and jande21

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Enjoying sex slaves and being a sex slave are 2 entirely different things.

I love sex with my wife but I wouldn't want her donning a strapon and going to town on my arse. It's all about the giving and receiving and i'm a big fan of giving.

I'm like the Santa of sex except I can cum ... er ... come all year round.

Except for the days when Liverpool are playing, then it's all about the football and beer, sex can wait.
I don't get the comparison. Is it because you're playing the sex slave? That's a problem I don't have. I never see myself as the female protagonist in an H-game. Just as a puppetmaster getting her to where she belongs. Buried under a mountain of dicks. I feel sorry for people who can't enjoy an H-game just because they see themselves as the sex slave protagonist. Missing out on a lot of good shit. I guess that explains all those people I see complaining about the amount of female protags in H-games. Poor fools.

I'm more of a giver too, but if my significant other wanted to ram me in the ass I'd give it a shot. Love me some femdom. Little bit of femdom goes a long way. Besides, I'd roleplay a lot of weird, kinky shit with her. It's only fair I return the favor once in a while. :)

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016

Because being a dad wanting to bang your daughter or a little kid wanting to bang your sisters and mom is not fucked up?

Jun 30, 2017
I find it kind of odd how if you fail to give the Orc that gets bodied by a deer or some shit his health potion you cannot advance the game fullstop. That probably should have been patched out I imagine.
I spent waaay too much time wondering what I was doing wrong before having to check this forum.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
4chan.org/aco/weg
4chan.org/aco/stg
Thanks. Never did understand all those 4chan abbreviations.
Ooo, is that a Rome slave trainer game in the making? I hope that goes places.
I find it kind of odd how if you fail to give the Orc that gets bodied by a deer or some shit his health potion you cannot advance the game fullstop. That probably should have been patched out I imagine.
I spent waaay too much time wondering what I was doing wrong before having to check this forum.
Yeah, it's really a game breaker. I assume they're gonna fix that first chance they get.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes