Lynn

May 21, 2017
Is it possible to have Lutvrog attend your feast? If you, say, fuck him, for instance?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Is it possible to have Lutvrog attend your feast? If you, say, fuck him, for instance?
He attended mine. I porked him twice. Does he not attend if you don't? Not that I can imagine why you ever wouldn't. Mm, hold me, Lutvrog. Hold me in your strong, sexy arms.

Lynn

May 21, 2017
He attended mine. I porked him twice. Does he not attend if you don't? Not that I can imagine why you ever wouldn't. Mm, hold me, Lutvrog. Hold me in your strong, sexy arms.
IKR.
Apparently his whole route is locked if you don't have the duel thing with him in the introduction scene. If you try to spar with him afterwards, he just fucks you up (and not in a pleasant way) and never offers to be more gentle, so you can't ever win against him, nor can you get to get fucked by him (in a pleasant way), and he won't vouch for you during the trial.

So, as I understand it, it's not just the pre-trial act that is impacted, but the entire relationship with him. It really sucks you can miss out on an entire character based on the event that has the most choices in the game - which also happens to be the first one.
Oh well, time to start anew I guess... Can't afford to lose that boyfriend-material beast.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
IKR.
Apparently his whole route is locked if you don't have the duel thing with him in the introduction scene. If you try to spar with him afterwards, he just fucks you up (and not in a pleasant way) and never offers to be more gentle, so you can't ever win against him, nor can you get to get fucked by him (in a pleasant way), and he won't vouch for you during the trial.

So, as I understand it, it's not just the pre-trial act that is impacted, but the entire relationship with him. It really sucks you can miss out on an entire character based on the event that has the most choices in the game - which also happens to be the first one.
Oh well, time to start anew I guess... Can't afford to lose that boyfriend-material beast.
That can't be right. I never dueled him in the intro scene. I chose the only right option. Getting raped. :p
He still gave me a handicap on the training grounds. Are you sure you beat(off) enough orcs? He only offers it if you beat around 5 or so. And then after the trial I was able to fuck-fight him again.

Lynn

May 21, 2017
That can't be right. I never dueled him in the intro scene. I chose the only right option. Getting raped. :p
He still gave me a handicap on the training grounds. Are you sure you beat(off) enough orcs? He only offers it if you beat around 5 or so. And then after the trial I was able to fuck-fight him again.
Yeah, turns out you're right, unsurprinsingly. It makes a lot more sense.
I had done all the training and forgot to spar with orcs as a result. I tried to spar with Lutvrog directly a lot, thinking that's how the event would eventually change. I mean, that guy broke my legs so many times for nothing.
Oh well, atleast RenPy is good to jump from saves to saves.

Reactions: ponyguy

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
na.. there are some people who wont attend if you choose to side with the warlord... but most will attend if you choose to make your own feast (warning may trigger some politic dispute)...

i havent play that much since i want to check out all missing content in previous ver... goddamn the orc... you need to have my permission only to die...

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Yeah, turns out you're right, unsurprinsingly. It makes a lot more sense.
I had done all the training and forgot to spar with orcs as a result. I tried to spar with Lutvrog directly a lot, thinking that's how the event would eventually change. I mean, that guy broke my legs so many times for nothing.
Oh well, atleast RenPy is good to jump from saves to saves.
Glad I could help. Have fun with best orc husbando.

na.. there are some people who wont attend if you choose to side with the warlord... but most will attend if you choose to make your own feast (warning may trigger some politic dispute)...
As far as I could tell only Neve doesn't attend if you choose to side with Tekrok. Everyone else gladly goes to all the feasts, including Lutvrog. If you porked him apparently. Even Maply joins, assuming you didn't do the right thing and enslaved her kind as one should. :evilsmile:

pinkscott

Sep 2, 2017
How do you fuck Lutvrog 2x? He always declines firther advances.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
How do you fuck Lutvrog 2x? He always declines firther advances.
Once before the trial, and for some reason you can fuck-fight him again after. It's the same scenario and same dialogue though. Might have just been a mistake. They might have removed it in this version. I was able to do it in the previous one. Don't know if it still works.

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
Any one figured out how to get all 7 scenes?
I'm taking it slow so I saw only new bad ending and Vehlis scene (she is fucking awesome btw her hips are out of this world, her slave is so lucky~ much potential here).
I didn't try to find the rest of the scenes yet but I will probably have hard time with finding some of them so I'm asking.

pinkscott

Sep 2, 2017
I'm taking it slow so I saw only new bad ending and Vehlis scene (she is fucking awesome btw her hips are out of this world, her slave is so lucky~ much potential here).
I didn't try to find the rest of the scenes yet but I will probably have hard time with finding some of them so I'm asking.
There are the four scenes for the feast event, bad end, vehlis scene, what is the last?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
There's a dance scene during Tekrok's feast where Sabia gets fucked and one during Dajrab's where you can choose to let them grope Sabia or stop them. Apparently you can use the catgirl in the bar to bribe someone during the investigation. Haven't tried that, but I guess that's how you get the blowjob scene. And you get a scene with Sabia, Neve and the elf dude if you invite Neve to Dajrab's feast. That's all I know. There might be other variations of the dance if you make your own feast, but I haven't tried.

Reactions: Anmitsu

Cakei

Aug 30, 2017
Great chapter, i can invite all or almost all, but i dont know is was me or but i see not much scenes.
Any way, good chapter, waiting for the next chapter, and wait for a guide to get all scenes

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
There's a dance scene during Tekrok's feast where Sabia gets fucked and one during Dajrab's where you can choose to let them grope Sabia or stop them. Apparently you can use the catgirl in the bar to bribe someone during the investigation. Haven't tried that, but I guess that's how you get the blowjob scene. And you get a scene with Sabia, Neve and the elf dude if you invite Neve to Dajrab's feast. That's all I know. There might be other variations of the dance if you make your own feast, but I haven't tried.
So with the dance on your own feast it would make 7 scenes in total. Well asuming that there is one. Thanks for info :HeyGuys:

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
@ponyguy sound like a lot to absorb in and most of them are made during the trial... gonna save spamming...

btw i side with rogrik and maply wont attend cause i choose to have catgirl work their ass off instead of enslaving... someone point that enslaved catgirl will enable maply bribing scene

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
@ponyguy sound like a lot to absorb in and most of them are made during the trial... gonna save spamming...

btw i side with rogrik and maply wont attend cause i choose to have catgirl work their ass off instead of enslaving... someone point that enslaved catgirl will enable maply bribing scene
On my heathen save where I chose Rokgrid's plan to make them work she still agrees to come to the feast. I don't know why she won't attend on your save.
Elmy, the cat in the bar, is the one that gives the blowjob. Not Maply. And yeah, I think you can only do that if you enslave them.

3.90 star(s) 74 Votes