ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
i cant use RPAextractor anymore when i open it it closes immidaitly or says not enough arguments :(
cant someone make a gallery or imgur with all the scenes from this update?
How are you opening it? If you run the exe then it closes. You have to run Command Prompt by typing cmd in the address bar of the folder.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
i use cmd and open the exe from there but it wont open it says:

usage: RPAExtractor.exe [-l] [-x] [-c] [-d] [-a] [-2] [-3] [-k KEY] [-p COUNT]
[-o OUTFILE] [-h] [-v] [-V]
ARCHIVE [FILE [FILE ...]]
RPAExtractor.exe: error: too few arguments

this ..
Weird. Have you tried downloading it again?

Apalos

Oct 7, 2017
Yeah, I also don't get an option with Jadk. Darn, it might be because of not doing the bar scene. Why must that scene haunt me so? Woe is me. :pensive:
Also I think you get some domination points by beating down the shaman again and again. Saw a single submissive dialog option with the shaman. Does it change any scenes?

Also wish it was a visible stat and not a hidden one.

Also whats wrong with the bar scene? The way they just grope her to her hearts content and tearing off her clothes... Unfff... I just wish there was a option for not killing them and just use them a fuck buddies for extra money and maybe a different item.

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
yea multiple times and i already turned off my fire wall and virus scanner still wont work :(
Did you put rpaextractor in the same folder as archive.rpa and wrote in cmd: "rpaextractor -x archive.rpa -o archive"?
Or you meant that you can't open cmd at all? If so then idk.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Also I think you get some domination points by beating down the shaman again and again. Saw a single submissive dialog option with the shaman. Does it change any scenes?

Also wish it was a visible stat and not a hidden one.

Also whats wrong with the bar scene? The way they just grope her to her hearts content and tearing off her clothes... Unfff... I just wish there was a option for not killing them and just use them a fuck buddies for extra money and maybe a different item.
I think there are some responses to the shaman that give dom points. But I try to avoid picking them. Wouldn't want Sabia thinking she's better than him or something. I don't know if it changes anything though.

Hopefully they'll make them visible.

You just said what's wrong with the bar scene. It only has one outcome. All you can do is kill the poor bastards. And as someone who loves a good bar event in his hentai games it makes me very sad that I can't continue letting her get groped and eventually fucked. Otherwise it's a great scene. It's just that that ending ruins it.

Ginz01

May 23, 2017
Anyone got the steps to acquire the Elmy scenes at the very least? I would appreciate a save file but if someone got the steps that would be cool too.

For those that do but don't know where the saves are stored it's most likely in C:\Users\(ComputerName)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\KoD-1453134816

For those that want to extract all the images in the game
Simple Method:
-Download RPA extractor
-Go to your KOD game folder >Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\game and find archive.rpa
-Copy and paste that into your RPA folder
-Go to your RPA folder and in the address bar type CMD and hit enter
-Once CMD is open just type in or copy and paste this into CMD: RPAExtractor -x archive.rpa
-hit enter and all of the content will extract to your RPA folder

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
finally fucking done with all available route... here are the saves... some saves have scene lead to another scene so i only save once... there are 2 major save... one in trial, another deciding who to help in feast(rodgrik, shaman leader and self)
You can choose to help the shaman? Huh.

Jumbles

Oct 8, 2017
Yeah, I feel like this is a missed opportunity for them, since a lot of their images are already ready to be strung together in an animated fashion by the image sequences.
Exactly. I've been playing around with it myself and there are so many scenes where they could animate the action. I personally don't like the effect where they just blur the parts that are "moving", feels cheap

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
yea... i was shocked when there was an option to help him... but lead to same scene with tetrok except no dp...
Well that's lame. You'd think the shaman would want to see Sabia raped more than anyone. Besides me. :evilsmile: You disappoint me, shaman.
How does one get to choose him though?

Ginz01

May 23, 2017
Exactly. I've been playing around with it myself and there are so many scenes where they could animate the action. I personally don't like the effect where they just blur the parts that are "moving", feels cheap
I feel like you should email them your gifs. It might give them some idea's, and who knows maybe they'll actually give us some short animations.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Well that's lame. You'd think the shaman would want to see Sabia raped more than anyone. Besides me. :evilsmile: You disappoint me, shaman.
How does one get to choose him though?
before trial he will ask you to tease the shaman... then choose option "you just angry you couldnt do the ritual right" when shaman accuse you cheating...

ps... if option not available... maybe because you need to when help dragab bury the package you DO NOT look inside...

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
before trial he will ask you to tease the shaman... then choose option "you just angry you couldnt do the ritual right" when shaman accuse you cheating...

ps... if option not available... maybe because you need to when help dragab bury the package you DO NOT look inside...
Ah, okay. Thanks.
I have the option, I just didn't choose it. I chose ''I had no choice'' because it felt more submissive. Plus I hoped it would get Sabia into trouble.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes