desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I played a full submissive Sabia route.

Verdict: Worth playing, hot scenes, but very rough around the edges, rushed writing, towards the end they JUMP way too far into extreme submissive content without proper build up, so it makes no sense.

a) She needs to be broken more before she drinks cum out of a mug, or accepts orcs spitting wine into her mouth. Apologizing to Orknashar (Shaman) was a good idea, but to all of a sudden just go into extreme bondage and accept tons of orcs spitting wine into her mouth? That was super hot, but it was too much too soon.
b) Solving a puzzle to avoid a rape scene is not a good mechanic.
c) Forced rape with Minotaur is no good, there should be a way to play her submissive without getting raped.
d) Towards the end a major event occurs, in which Grognak goes missing. That needs to be resolved first before you're allowed to do casual, inconsequential side quests meant for Sabia to relax and have sex. It doesn't make sense for Sabia to play dice in the bar while Grognak is missing.

The update does a lot of things right, but also a lot of things wrong.

It's worth playing, but if the devs announce they're going to revamp the end and organize it a bit and work out the rough edges, then I'd wait, but if they have no plans of doing that, go ahead and play it.

Edit: the bar gropers still get killed. that scene still ends in an annoying anti-climax, they didn't fix that.
yea that was pretty much my take on it. The scenes were all very hot individually. I love sabia being submissive as fuck and getting degraded. BUT, when you look at the plot progression as a whole, there is something very wrong here. Sierra Lee obviously had a huge role in setting the pace and progression of the main story arcs. With her gone, all the updates seems kind of directionless.

I'm hoping they get things under control and start incorporating the sex scenes into the main plot rather than everything being random side quests (all the Kia stuff. All the tentacle stuff. The ritual thing can arguably be part of the main quest since that priest is something like an antagonist).

Mayhem McGee

Sep 24, 2019
I played a full submissive Sabia route.

Verdict: Worth playing, hot scenes, but very rough around the edges, rushed writing, towards the end they JUMP way too far into extreme submissive content without proper build up, so it makes no sense.

a) She needs to be broken more before she drinks cum out of a mug, or accepts orcs spitting wine into her mouth. Apologizing to Orknashar (Shaman) was a good idea, but to all of a sudden just go into extreme bondage and accept tons of orcs spitting wine into her mouth? That was super hot, but it was too much too soon.
b) Solving a puzzle to avoid a rape scene is not a good mechanic.
c) Forced rape with Minotaur is no good, there should be a way to play her submissive without getting raped.
d) Towards the end a major event occurs, in which Grognak goes missing. That needs to be resolved first before you're allowed to do casual, inconsequential side quests meant for Sabia to relax and have sex. It doesn't make sense for Sabia to play dice in the bar while Grognak is missing.
e) the orcs constantly talk about how she's good for sucking cock, or getting fucked, or having nice tits. That's okay sometimes, but if you have the orcs say it too much, it gets old.
f) Sex as punishment is never a good idea. When sabia fails Tekrok's task the first time, sex shouldn't' be a punishment, sex is a pleasure. Since she failed she should be DENIED sex, when she succeeds she's rewarded with sex, that's how you tame a submissive.

The update does a lot of things right, but also a lot of things wrong.

It's worth playing, but if the devs announce they're going to revamp the end and organize it a bit and work out the rough edges, then I'd wait, but if they have no plans of doing that, go ahead and play it.

Edit: the bar gropers still get killed. that scene still ends in an annoying anti-climax, they didn't fix that.

If you like submissive sabia, the sex scenes are very good, but it jumps to such extremes without a proper buildup, so it kind of doesn't make any sense.
yea that was pretty much my take on it. The scenes were all very hot individually. I love sabia being submissive as fuck and getting degraded. BUT, when you look at the plot progression as a whole, there is something very wrong here. Sierra Lee obviously had a huge role in setting the pace and progression of the main story arcs. With her gone, all the updates seems kind of directionless.

I'm hoping they get things under control and start incorporating the sex scenes into the main plot rather than everything being random side quests (all the Kia stuff. All the tentacle stuff. The ritual thing can arguably be part of the main quest since that priest is something like an antagonist).
I think the issue isn't just build up. It's motivation. Sabia, even Subia, just has much more to lose then to gain from actually agreeing to let orcs spit in her mouth. She hasn't abandoned her goal of restoring her power, and agreeing to it actively harms her in a way prior scenes didn't. Her motivations and her actions don't align anymore.

It's also just weightless. When she submits to Tekrok, it's the consequence of a lot of important plot threads coming together. This shit? Nah. It's just random boning for the most part. She has a relationship with a the Shaman, but it's not one that is meaningfully defined by that event.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I was playing the new update but i don't know, i have some looping bugs - for example i did the bandit ambush/get drunk quest, came back to the village to check if i have some new options but the event with stables, ill horse and herbs repeat.

Even the whole quest and conversations about caravan quest restart.

Another thing - playing as dom sabia, that have fun here and there mostly on her terms or well when she loses a bet or something like that i didn't get any scene so far other than few groping pictures, so from reading newer posts i guess there were mostly new scenes for sub.

Deefrost

Jun 21, 2017
This really was a framework setup kind of update.

Skimming through the code, I can see now that there are a few new variables being tracked, but they haven't really been implemented yet. For example, in the bar scene where you help Elmy by serving drinks, there's a variable called fun that is being tracked. It goes up whenever you choose to let the orcs grope Sabia or whatever. It doesn't have a conclusion, but I'm sure it's something that will be added.

Also, looking at the cut-in groping image resources, it seems it will be possible to work as a bar slut in a future update.

Last edited:

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
f) Sex as punishment is never a good idea. When sabia fails Tekrok's task the first time, sex shouldn't' be a punishment, sex is a pleasure. Since she failed she should be DENIED sex, when she succeeds she's rewarded with sex, that's how you tame a submissive.
Interesting, I 100% disagree. I think rape as a punishment is a good tool.

If the other person doesn't give a shit about you, then rape as a punishment makes sense. Do what I say or I will rape you. Sex is not always pleasurable. IMO rape should be potrayed as rape, which is horrific. Rape scenes shouldn't be plesurable for the victim, that sends a bad message and also is not really connected with reality for the vast majority of humans on Earth. Obviously there are exceptions.

As for a submissive, it can be other ways than you imply. Do what I say and I will be gentile, else it will be worse for you. The Sub yields because it's the easier option and that yielding also gives a sense of complicity which royally fucks her head up over time. It corrupts and she gets used to being used.

Obviously opinions are opinions. There is no right answer.

Mayhem McGee

Sep 24, 2019
Interesting, I 100% disagree. I think rape as a punishment is a good tool.

If the other person doesn't give a shit about you, then rape as a punishment makes sense. Do what I say or I will rape you. Sex is not always pleasurable. IMO rape should be potrayed as rape, which is horrific. Rape scenes shouldn't be plesurable for the victim, that sends a bad message and also is not really connected with reality for the vast majority of humans on Earth. Obviously there are exceptions.

As for a submissive, it can be other ways than you imply. Do what I say and I will be gentile, else it will be worse for you. The Sub yields because it's the easier option and that yielding also gives a sense of complicity which royally fucks her head up over time. It corrupts and she gets used to being used.

I'm not sure if OP meant it this way, but I think the point is that doing a game scene where sex only happens if you fail a long sequence is an especially annoying way to design a sex game. It's not like the instant bad ends that you can resume trying to win fast, and it takes the incentive from winning.

anon6076

Nov 24, 2018
for the vast majority of humans on Earth
Wasn't there a study that showed majority of females have fantasies about being raped? And a large percentage of raped came during the process? I think it make sense in biological context - those who felt too bad about being bred by dominant strong male probably did not survive/leave offspring.

• Angry
Reactions: Redgy

Iramis

Dec 3, 2018
Wasn't there a study that showed majority of females have fantasies about being raped? And a large percentage of raped came during the process? I think it make sense in biological context - those who felt too bad about being bred by dominant strong male probably did not survive/leave offspring.
I know you probably didn't mean much by it but please don't bring in science unless you're sure of it, it just spreads misinformation. This is a fictional game most people enjoy for particular fetishes which are just fantasies and not something they would like to do in real life, so I don't think a game has to follow the science. but I didn't want to dismiss your comment out of hand and searched around a little bit and looked at a couple of studies and articles (very briefly) and here's what I found:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Rape scenes shouldn't be plesurable for the victim, that sends a bad message and also is not really connected with reality for the vast majority of humans on Earth.
You'd think this would be obvious, and this is coming from one who got raped as a kid... Because IRL Rape most certainly is not fun!

But in videogames, rape scenes don't really need to be realistic (In my honest opinion). Only a very, very small number of people will be playing a game with 'rape' in it for 'realism'. For most average people, they get off on the themes of 'dominance' and 'submission' (And I would say that this is fairly 'normal'... within the range of human sexuality). People probably are not expected to beat off to the actual beating, the spitting or the mind-fuckery (As well as having a foreign entity up an orifice or two) that ensues in IRL rape (And most of these actions occured to me).

I'm also of the assumption that most people are familiar with the concept that 'IRL' rape is a terrible thing, and whilst perhaps not knowing everything which occurs when it happens, they should certainly know that they are traumatic events with potentially life-altering consequences. So I don't think that rape within VN's or other things need to be realistic (Necessarily), people already ought to know that IRL rape is fucked up. Now, I actually do happen to like it when people go the extra mile and try to make realistic depictions, but those are rare and far between (IIRC, Seeds of Chaos has a pregnant women, who was raped in the past and has 'issues', that really got to me.), and I think people do deserve to have some perspective on the reality, just not in every game or every scene.

That said, what really, really does piss me off is the games or hentai vids where one moment a women is fine... but the very next moment after taking the dick they are suddenly all like "Oh yes, Rape me daddy!"... And I'm like WTF! That shit pisses me off so fucking badly. Most certainly the event that occured to me has fucked with me over the course of my life, but not once have I ever given the thought that I would ever want to be raped again, ever.

But, before I make people feel squemish or angry at the world in general, I think I will leave with the fact that I'm alive, happy and doing well, and I hope you too are doing well. I'm just here to offer my own output, as one who actually has experience with the 'subject' in question.

Kamoon

Apr 13, 2018
Quick question here. . . If i no longer have access to terok's tent can i still do the knorgaths murder quest?

dafvid112

Aug 8, 2017
As far as I read back I see the massive negativity around the update. I basicly skipped the last update too. Could anyone, who played this one through properly recommend me to skip or play from start?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
As far as I read back I see the massive negativity around the update. I basicly skipped the last update too. Could anyone, who played this one through properly recommend me to skip or play from start?
I'm playing a Dom/Fun Sabia and so far there is a good chunk of new story content, some H scenes here and there and some bug. Don't know about Sub Sabia but it seems that route has more H content.

Reactions: dafvid112

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Actually there's a solution. They can add dialogue branch for players who like to see Sabia raped, and a dialogue branch for those who don't want to see her raped.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
If you like playing a submissive sabia, then I recommend playing it, but it's very rough around the edges and a lot of new content doesn't really make sense, although it's erotic.

Dragon139

Apr 17, 2018
If you like playing a submissive sabia, then I recommend playing it, but it's very rough around the edges and a lot of new content doesn't really make sense, although it's erotic.
It seemed like this update's scenes had a plain submissive character, as opposed to a strong character choosing the more submissive option and then being surprised how far things went like in earlier scenes.

Hikai

Feb 12, 2019
i ran into a problem, after the horned god arena fights the scene with the ElfxMinotaur--
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes