FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
I think the lack of repeatable scenes has been an issue for a while now. I could have sworn at one point they said they'll take that feedback into consideration but I guess not. Ironically the very start of the game has this implemented just fine, where you can go to the tents as many time as you want until you progress the plot forward with the trial.

aa14

Jul 1, 2017
So I'm trying to do the new quest with Bris where she sends me to talk to Jadk about the human visitors in the village. He tells me they are staying in a spare room in the hall but I dont see any options to interact with them! Also, none of my saves worked at all when trying to proc any of the new content. Had to download someone else's save and I still can't get the new Ornshakar stuff.

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2018
I finished the new quest for the beer or whatever from the new town. I can't get anything else to work, even after resting. What do I do for this new prison scene?

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Now, my controversial and earth shattering hot-take on this new patch:

It's flavor text. 0.9 was all about set up, 0.10 seems to be all about flavor texts.
If you enjoy that type of content, then there is a lot of it. Sabia gets into a lot of sexy-talk, humiliation and (un)comfortable situations situation even outside the main scenes.
There are some new set ups like the chat with the shopkeeper about hellhound equipment (nice one). There are some deliveries from 0.9 like the scene with Neve or Shaman. And there are some closed questlines with opportunities for the future like Maply and Fluff Tooth.
So all in all, it does continue what 0.9 set up.

However.
If you were looking for a set up + delivery combination or hours of story development or world expansion, then you won't find what you wanted.

The scetch-scenes are probably the biggest changes in this patch, and they are a matter of perspective in my opinion. If you look at them as flavor text with a bit of visual representation for quick scenes, then they aren't bad. Somewhat similar to the groping scenes, but they get into the gallery for some reason. But the art quality is way lower in them than the standard up to this point and without them this update's gallery really has the fewest scenes.

In the end i enjoy the new content, the flavor text gives the orc camp some much needed atmosphere and just like 0.9, this update will probably fit well into a full start to finish walkthrough once we get there, but from update-top-update this many bugs after such a long time just feels strange.

Thanks to everyone who read this and especially to those who shared the update, patches and news.

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
Will somebody share with me save just before update? It would be nice if it was both sub and dom.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I had some errors while playing this update but i forced through it somehow, but overall update was kinda lacking, especially in the art department and how erotic scenes were presented compared to the past(mostly orc prison scenario), it feels like quality went down to the shitter or something while making this version.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The art change is what they should've done at the start. The old art has pretty wonky proportions, uncomfortable body positions and baseball bats entering rubber sabia. New art leaves enough to the imagination you can believe they're actually people having sex with sex organs. The writing does the talking after all, the story and whats happening on screen is more in sync.

Nele scene was great, lots of games have recently moved towards fem mc + female domination content which is good.

They perhaps over-corrected with the sub-scenes thanks to the feedback from the dark age of pro-feminist content, it doesn't come as natural as it could. The scenarios don't establish orcs having reasonable negotiation upper over sabia before she caves in, it's leaning towards "shes supposed to submit" rule.

saint751

Dec 25, 2017
I'll be honest with you guys, I'm enjoying my dominant Sabia route way more than the Sub one right now.
There's only so much shittalking wannabe Orc chads you can take. The possibility to either deck them right in the face or humiliate them sexually was greatly appreciated. It's also just the more fun mental image, when those hulk-looking motherfuckers realize that they're addressing an Alpha bitch.

Making the merchant wear the dog collar, making a bar patron jizz himself in front of his friends and using the prisoners as glorified dildos has its own charm.

My biggest critic is that the Neve scene is a joke.
I was expecting some kind of variation. But Sabia still engages in her submission play, she just does so more cheekily and promises to turn the tables on her.

That was real lame. I mean, if you don't make a variant CG, at least change the context so the scene means something different. I'm all for more SabiaxNeve sexy times, but I'm pretty sure you can do more with them than that.

In any case Domina Sabia is the more interesting route, even if it gets less scenes, so far.

Reactions: GaRbS and Back
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes