D

Deleted member 914647

Kingdom of Deception .11
.11 Release notes!
Hey guys, as always thanks for the support. This update took longer to do than planned because of some unforeseen circumstances and general corona complications, but we plan to get back to a shorter and more consistent schedule with the coming new year.

- New CG scenes!
Vehlis Captured - Vehlis has come afoul of some shady forces, and has been imprisoned somewhere in secret. Sabia has to rescue her in time. This is the biggest scene we have done both in art and writing, it is in essence a extended bad end if you fail to save her in time. It is 7000 words and 259 layers.
Neve/Sabia/Orc - Neve helps Sabia retrieve some information from an orc. This quest is both for sub and dom, it has extra content if you are Tekrok allied or have dealings with the Shaman.
Avion/Kira - Sabia and Avion have some disagreement on which is the better race, and Avion makes sure Sabia knows the proper answer. Kira enjoys having a girl with a backbone around, but still likes to be in control - and likes to make sure Sabia knows it. Which scene you get depends on whether you are sub or dom.

- New Quests!
Rescue Vehlis - Vehlis has been imprisoned by some nefarious forces. With Alioch's help, Sabia needs to discover the location and rescue Vehlis before it's too late.
Attack the Bandits - Kira's hunger for larger territory and disregard of the other bandits has grown larger. She enlists Sabia's aid to clear out another bandit camp. It's a good opportunity for Sabia to earn more favour with the dangerous Vegardan."
Fire! - One of the tents in Grok og Dar goes up in flames. With a piece of evidence pointing to outside forces, Sabia investigates. A Tekrok aligned Sabia will have a different start ot this quest.

- New Character!
We've excited to debut one of our new characters, someone from Sabia's past that proves to be a thorn in her side for the moment, and likely into the future. She is from the desert to the south, and is a dangerous mage. We're pretty happy with the design, and think you guys will like her too!

- Save notes!
Go inside Sabia's tent and Check Progression. There's a new button to add a Save Note that will get attached to your save file slot for easier identification of your saves.

Public Release:
- The public release will hopefully include the Quest Log, there were coding issues with getting it to work without breaking saves.
- The new male sprites will be included in the public release.

PC VERSION:
MAC VERSION:

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
Kingdom of Deception .11
.11 Release notes!
This update took longer to do than planned because of some unforeseen circumstances and general corona complications, but we plan to get back to a shorter and more consistent schedule with the coming new year.
LMFAOOOOOOO
They say that every fucking time :KEK:
Believed them first two times but now this is just ridiculous.
They should go fuck themselves maybe then they'd gain some actual motivation and geniuity to develop their game properly instead of making up pathetic excuses and never keeping their promises.
Absolutely disgusting.
Just not even an ounce of shame.

-Update took longer than expected [✔]
-Plans to release more consistently [✔]
-THREE SCENES [✔]
-Adding another useless character that pollutes the CG pool [✔]

Did I miss anything?
No, 100% spot on, also let me repeat, T H R E E S C E N E S after 9 months of development.
T H R E E E E E E E E E

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2017
Well shit, despite the update being bretty good overall, it's definitely disappointing length and scene wise after 9 months. Biggest gripe is that Nomo focused so much on the Vehlis scene and skipped on adding a dom Avion scene. I at least suspected that it's going to be Kira/Sabia AND Avion, but alas it was not to be.
Oh well, maybe more horse pussy dick in 5 months :HideThePain:

Reactions: CourierNPC and nyqz

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
-Update took longer than expected [✔]
-Plans to release more consistently [✔]
-THREE SCENES [✔]
-Adding another useless character that pollutes the CG pool [✔]

Did I miss anything?
Some scenes are recycled, too. Other than that, it's pretty accurate.

nyqz

Mar 17, 2018
Well shit, despite the update being bretty good overall, it's definitely disappointing length and scene wise after 9 months. Biggest gripe is that Nomo focused so much on the Vehlis scene and skipped on adding a dom Avion scene. I at least suspected that it's going to be Kira/Sabia AND Avion, but alas it was not to be.
Oh well, maybe more horse pussy dick in 5 months :HideThePain:
Pretty much how I feel about it as well. It was going to be impossible for them to come up with a satisfactory update after almost a whole year of nothing, and this doesn't feel much bigger than what they were putting out during their normal update speed. Still enjoyed the scenes that were there, and the quality of life upgrades are a good addition.

warbandit

Jun 11, 2018
I'll try to be a bit more moderate as while I still think this was too long and I wouldn't support it at this phase, i think excessive vitriol is also not constructive.

- Compared to last update we did get a bit larger of an update, which would be a pretty decent update if it had taken at most 1/3rd of the time.

Even if you account for the fact a bunch of the CG is layering this could have been a satisfying update if people hadn't been fed up with how the development cycle has been going for quite a while already (Or maybe this amount of higher quality content + a couple scenes on the quality level of the previous update). [By quality i mean quality of the images, I get that it's quicker to make a slighly lower quality image and it's even ok for some scenes, just try to balance it]

-The promissed quest log update seems like a much needed update to the framework of the game as you could get lost in some quests and have to retrack quite a bit if you didn't save quite often so this might be a pretty big plus.

I am honestly not convinced by the promisses that the release schedule will improve, but I hope I am wrong.
If the team delivered roughly the level I mentioned above on a 3 months or less basis I might actually consider supporting.
I'm not saying "just support them", but we should try to provide constructive criticism.
Hate flinging won't make things better for anyone.

a last message to hreinn, I believe you have talent and the skills, but you seem to be lacking in either the motivation or the organization to produce things at a pace that'd make you a pretty good creator again, and I quite hope you will get there.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes