zed127

Jul 12, 2017
Sub Sabia allied with Tekrok, ritual bitch to Ornshakar. Start of the new update, just sleep in tent to start.
I don't know if you need the "persistent" file, it might unlock the gallery, so beware.
All I see are gibberish when I click on the link. Also does anyone know how to start the new content?

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
You know that new character, Jasmine? Would be awesome if we could capture her and put her to work in the tents.

She doesn't seem that menacing, she was getting angry at the jabs Vehlis was throwing at her and I bet she would break faster than her if she was treated like Vehlis was.

borrowed

Feb 18, 2020
maybe next year I can see Sabia whore herself out in the tent after climbing in the ranks or maybe whore herself to the shaman finally maybe Sabia can still work as whore barmaid instead of removing it after some chapters of plot or Sabia could go into the Orc tent whore herself for free? maybe in some of the chapter like in the raid chapter Sabia could whore herself to boost morale for her troop and maybe earn more orc loyal the more Sabia whore herself to the orc.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
maybe next year I can see Sabia whore herself out in the tent after climbing in the ranks or maybe whore herself to the shaman finally maybe Sabia can still work as whore barmaid instead of removing it after some chapters of plot or Sabia could go into the Orc tent whore herself for free? maybe in some of the chapter like in the raid chapter Sabia could whore herself to boost morale for her troop and maybe earn more orc loyal the more Sabia whore herself to the orc.
Wait, she still can't work in the tents yet after climbing the ranks? ... wtf

LeoShowers

May 13, 2017
Seems to be a bug with catgirl shopkeeper not updating her stocked items? Anyone know the console commands for the various potions?

dasLeif666

Sep 28, 2017
God, I can forgive a lot of delays and smallish updates, but please for the love of god, do something about that ugly patchwork armor. It looks like ass. It always looked like ass. But it has the best stats.
I'd even settle for a set of clothing that looks like Sabia's initial gear from the intro. And if you want to keep her looking primitive and revealing for some reason, at least make it look more like Ylva's clothing.

View attachment 940214

Or better yet the good old Red Sonja chainmail bikini.
View attachment 940227
dude what are you smoking? the best armor is the Orc slave armor and NOT the heavy LEATHER armor

Reactions: nyqz

Dec 8, 2018
God, I can forgive a lot of delays and smallish updates, but please for the love of god, do something about that ugly patchwork armor. It looks like ass. It always looked like ass. But it has the best stats.
I'd even settle for a set of clothing that looks like Sabia's initial gear from the intro. And if you want to keep her looking primitive and revealing for some reason, at least make it look more like Ylva's clothing.

View attachment 940214

Or better yet the good old Red Sonja chainmail bikini.
View attachment 940227
I think the leather armor looks fine tbh
I also think they should focus on adding in new content/features and not on reworking exsisting content (unless its broken)

May 26, 2019
If they can make a skimpier version of her armor in the game intro, perhaps I might cut them some slack. Maybe have them do more yuri bdsm scenes on future updates, no they should include more bdsm themed outfits for Sabia. Yeah that might just do the trick:sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: kurumbaya

Aerhyce

Jun 17, 2017
Hreinn just published the 0.11.2 public version:

Change log:

- Fixed assorted wrong expressions and typos.
Don't really know why 0.11.1 got jumped, but here it is.

saint751

Dec 25, 2017
dude what are you smoking? the best armor is the Orc slave armor and NOT the heavy LEATHER armor
Nope, you literally get a version of the leather armor with better stats than the orc slave one.
Optics wise you are right. But also it's only available in one of three routes.
I think the leather armor looks fine tbh
I also think they should focus on adding in new content/features and not on reworking exsisting content (unless its broken)
I'm sick of looking at it. While I generally agree that content is king, think about how much time in the game we just look at static character models that we've been seeing since the very beginning. A few more npc models, poses and costumes would go a long way towards it not being as much of a slog to get to the new scenes.

Reactions: Nitan17 and 7227

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Is their a guide for this, how do I get a 3rd military unit. I just got catgirls and orcs, and I clearly need a 3rd unit for this raid.

dasLeif666

Sep 28, 2017
Nope, you literally get a version of the leather armor with better stats than the orc slave one.
Optics wise you are right. But also it's only available in one of three routes.

I'm sick of looking at it. While I generally agree that content is king, think about how much time in the game we just look at static character models that we've been seeing since the very beginning. A few more npc models, poses and costumes would go a long way towards it not being as much of a slog to get to the new scenes.
okay so an armor with 10 magic defence and 10 physical defence is worse than an armor with only 15 physical defence?

saint751

Dec 25, 2017
okay so an armor with 10 magic defence and 10 physical defence is worse than an armor with only 15 physical defence?
Because you don't need magic defense for shit since like 10 updates. And that won't change. The slave armor is only in one route, meaning they have to balance for the other two as well, where you get non. The magic defense stat is basically useless.

dasLeif666

Sep 28, 2017
Because you don't need magic defense for shit since like 10 updates. And that won't change. The slave armor is only in one route, meaning they have to balance for the other two as well, where you get non. The magic defense stat is basically useless.
lol okay so I played with both armor and lo and behold I take less DMG when wearing the Slave Armor so yeah I pretty much stay with the mindset that the Orc Slave Armor is the better Armor

Oct 8, 2018
I seem to recall being able to get the slave armor by repairing some broken armor you find in a side mission, not only from Tekrok route.

3.90 star(s) 74 Votes