Rule97

May 2, 2018
Reading the latest changelog feels a lot like a TiTS update difference is that TiTS is from the getgo a very much open world in which the "main plot" feels so optional or just an excuse to find new places... Which is nothing like KoD

bluesyfluesy

Jun 15, 2018
Thanks for the save file, I haven't actually gotten around to play KoD for a long time and I'm just downloading it for the H-scenes. I must say though, this newer art style looks nicer than before but it doesn't really justify 9(?) months of absence. Unless this is like a one time thing which Nomo took to improve her art style but I highly doubt that though. Also, might just be me but I'm mainly only following this for Sabia, the rest of the girls don't really feel that important to me and the bulk of this update is about that merchant girl so it feels quite lackluster with only 2 new scenes and just some variants to the scenes.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Meh I haven't played in ages and I liked the content. The minotaur shit was awesome and mind breaking any character is great. Not a big fan of the shitty quality CGs that are used in some scenes, but the writing still makes it kinda fappable.

9 months is too damn long though. I think everyone can agree on that.

Aug 6, 2016
how do you trigger the orc scenes in the tent (i.e. the ranak + ver one)? are they just something you get in the gallery or do they actually happen in game?

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Sub Sabia allied with Tekrok, ritual bitch to Ornshakar. Start of the new update, just sleep in tent to start.
I don't know if you need the "persistent" file, it might unlock the gallery, so beware.
Where are the saves located? I keep getting my old ones, even if I delete everything from what appears to be the save folder.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Where are the saves located? I keep getting my old ones, even if I delete everything from what appears to be the save folder.
Should be in (unless they've changed it from the default renpy save location in this update):

C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\KoD-1453134816

The last part might have a different number, but that the folder that the saves should be in. You should put the downloaded saves in there, which should work.

kobak

Sep 24, 2019
What is your opinion, it is a good update?
if once a week / two weeks, then good, if released once a month is rather weak, and in the real world for a 9 month old it sucks, designed to justify spending someone else's money obtained by fraud. You can call the remaining patreons subjects of the kingdom)

Feb 1, 2017
What is your opinion, it is a good update?
For the most part, yeh. Too bad they focused so much on that one Vehlis scene, I was hoping it'd be a scene including Sabia when they asked people to vote in the latest poll.
A few bugs here and there because expressions are missing, and while you could argue they added yet another useless character, at least Jasmine's got a good design and it's understandable that they would add other characters if they have a bigger scope for the game (as long as they don't add too many scenes that only include them and not the main character). I suppose a couple of scenes for each "major" side character is acceptable, but let's not kid ourselves with who the main attractions are for the game.
Now they just need to release the updates every other month with the same quality or better :Kappa:

Reactions: nyqz

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
*Takes notes furiously.*

I've been following KoD since the first release.
It has been... A journey.

Good luck to the developers.

Reactions: Not_A_Horse

saint751

Dec 25, 2017
God, I can forgive a lot of delays and smallish updates, but please for the love of god, do something about that ugly patchwork armor. It looks like ass. It always looked like ass. But it has the best stats.
I'd even settle for a set of clothing that looks like Sabia's initial gear from the intro. And if you want to keep her looking primitive and revealing for some reason, at least make it look more like Ylva's clothing.

1607873497929.png

Or better yet the good old Red Sonja chainmail bikini.
1607874568568.jpeg

Last edited:

Killboi123123

Jul 4, 2020
Does anyone have a save file? i got stuck at the part of fighting this knight and saved by accident so im in a never ending loop of geting killed by him. and i tried to the jmod crap and it wouldnt work it just confused me like freaken hell

3.90 star(s) 74 Votes