manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Which is weird because it fit the theme of the game just fine. You got a bunch of orcs, and Sabia acting as a "slave" in their camp, and they go on about having rape doesn't fit the game. Sounds to me like they just didn't know what they wanted the game to be out.

It makes sense for the dom route, but they also had a sub route. If you're going to have a sub route and put the protagonist in a camp full of rapists (yeah I know they aint all rapists) you can't exactly have the her be "in control of he sexuality".
I think the argument was less that rape wouldn't have a place in the story and more "Let's not start the game with the haughty protagonist getting violently raped and then waking up next morning with virtually no trauma, cracking jokes with the mysterious elf girl, and already planning how to turn the orc's political landscape to her advantage".

But to be fair, no small part of the reason must have been fear of a patreon ban, because they went way too far. I do think having rape right at the game's intro wouldn't work very well for Sabia's character and the story, but the threat of rape would have been fitting to wisen up Sabia and the player to be careful with their decisions. Ideally, I think they should have used the old "good outcome" as the new "bad outcome" (in the original releases even if the player stalled properly, Sabia would still be surrounded, stripped and tackled to the ground, but she would be saved just a moment before getting penetrated), that way the intro's decisions wouldn't be so inconsequential (stall successfully and Sabia gets to keep her clothes on, fail to stall and she gets stripped and needs to be saved just a moment before bad stuff happen).

Feb 1, 2017
Why don't Patreon backers just cut support if everyone seems to be so mad about this? I'm sure that you'll see the true face of what they want to do (finish the game or just milk it) when the finances go down the drain
A lot of people cut support, because they went from $7000+ to $3500 since 2018. But the problem are quite literally the whales who support projects/people no matter what (see gacha games, streamers, other scams like Milfy City and Star Citizen) and so they single handedly maintain the life of whatever they chose to continuously dump money into. It's quite probable that the game would get abandoned like somebody mentioned before if they lost let's say close to $1000 more, as I don't see them finishing it in the next couple of years EVEN IF they started releasing updates bi-monthly. (unless they pull an ICSTOR with a rushed finale)
I just wish Patreon forced creators to show backers and/or the public (as Patreon posts, none of that Discord exclusive news nonsense) a progress report of the content that they work on every single month, especially if said creators pass a certain monetary income threshold.

Feb 1, 2017
I already asked this a while back but is there a mod that removes timed events, because for some reason someone somewhere though it'd be a good idea to have timed events in an open world adult game. Baffles me
To my knowledge no, there are only mods that remove the fighting and raiding aspects of the game, and a mod that removes the puzzle in terms of removing stuff, all done by Viressa.

walkthrough for the new quests??
Not yet, wait for JohnDupont's walkthrough.

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Kingdom of Deception [v0.11.0] [Hreinn Games] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.09 GB
Original MAC Size: 1.07 GB

Compressed PC Size: 221.3 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 204.9 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
(Paraphrased) I think the argument was less that rape wouldn't have a place in the story and more [that it] wouldn't work very well for Sabia's character and [for] the story [at that point].
Spot on. That was exactly what I was alluding to in that earlier response. (y) You're a sharp tack.

Last edited:

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
I just wish Patreon forced creators to show backers and/or the public (as Patreon posts, none of that Discord exclusive news nonsense) a progress report of the content that they work on every single month, especially if said creators pass a certain monetary income threshold.
The problem is Patreon was never intended for accountability to the wide masses, and this is why there are public (read: free) releases. Crowdfunding just sucks because people aren't that great.

Oct 8, 2018
I already asked this a while back but is there a mod that removes timed events, because for some reason someone somewhere though it'd be a good idea to have timed events in an open world adult game. Baffles me
You can use console commands to replenish your stamina/health, so you dont have to actually sleep, giving you more time. Time only really matters in the start of the and somewhat during the red arena.

protoen

Mar 22, 2019
hero with save file i dont really need full save just i dont want start again the whole game so maybe tekrok and sub part save would be a best for me (I NEEEEEEEEEEEED A HEROOOOOOOOOO))

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
Anyways, autism time!

Basically, absolutely nothing changed since the last two versions. Funny story. Nomo keeps pumping variations at a very steady rate. The only problem that a single scene uses 265 (two fucking hundred sixty five) images. Like, if we take a scene from when the development wasn't so disappointing the typical number was about 40. For sub/dom routes combined!

So it's easy for them to right everything wrong. Just fucking don't write scenes that require 265 CGs, instead write 6 scenes with 40 each. That way this update could have had like 10 scenes. But they won't do that.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Hmm, the scenes were kinda hot. The one with Vehlis leads to a bad ending if you leave it too long but you can get enough of it by then. The one with the Minotaur was ok but I wish there was an option for Sabia to be more into it, but I guess this won't be the last time she does that. Didn't think much of the double blowjob one.

My favourites were the ones in Sabia's tent. Yes, I know they are literally the same CGI from the past updates, but it's the scene itself that's so hot. The fact that you can choose wether or not you want it. And the writing itself ain't so bad. Also the fact that the "mating press" position is fucking hot. Why couldn't they make it repeatable forever though? I don't get it. It doesn't even have to be canon, just come up with something like, "hey, this orc (or multiple ;)) has no tent for himself (especially since there was a fire recently) so they have to use your tent." And then you get a choice if you accept or not. If you don't then thats it (maybe put an option somewhere in the camp where you can talk to the orc if you change your mind). If you do then he fucks you every night (put an option to get rid of him if you're tired of looking at the scene or maybe something like "nah I don't want sex"). Of course you can look it up in the gallery but that's just lame. Way more immersive if it's happening during gameplay.

Someone had made a mod where they made those scenes repeatable in the past and they even added some flavor text which was a good addition. I can't remember who it was but I hope someone does it again for this update.

Reactions: nyqz
D

Deleted member 3108502

I've lost interest in this game but I'm curious wether the updates are as bad as the previous ones or if they are getting better.

3.90 star(s) 74 Votes