Back

Aug 3, 2017
For .12, we are planning for it to be slightly less story driven, and more focused on sorting out, and improving the tents. We are also going to once again return to including repeatable scenes - .12 will see one of these in the tents. We'll give more information/details about it in a later post.
Not to sound pessimistic, but did anyone else interpret that as they're not going to do much (except for a bit of polish)? Or is that just me? :unsure::confused: I feel so jaded nowadays with KoD...

Reactions: shadow415

chopstick

May 1, 2018
I did a new playthrough, and out raiding and training with the raid, some orcs complained about them being distracted by Sabia. I didn't have enough Sub, so I only had the option of being more strict. Does anyone remember/know what scene I would get if I had more Sub?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I did a new playthrough, and out raiding and training with the raid, some orcs complained about them being distracted by Sabia. I didn't have enough Sub, so I only had the option of being more strict. Does anyone remember/know what scene I would get if I had more Sub?
You mean this?
Edit: Sorry for the messy formatting; it's not working for this post for some reason.
Edit 2: I changed the font color for the options to make them pop for easier viewing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As you can see, there isn't a sub-only option. Though, I want to add a disclaimer that this was pulled from an much older version of the game, but I doubt things were changed for this segment since then.

Last edited:

chopstick

May 1, 2018
You mean this?
Edit: Sorry for the messy formatting; it's not working for this post for some reason.
Edit 2: I changed the font color for the options to make them pop a for easier viewing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As you can see, there isn't a sub-only option. Though, I want to add a disclaimer that this was pulled from an much older version of the game, but I doubt things were changed for this segment since then.
Thanks for the excellent reply! That was the scene I was thinking of, and it answered everything.

Reactions: Back

Denizen

Jun 5, 2017
Does anyone remember how it is possible to get Elmy to accompany Sabia during the Horned God gig?

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
> Team: Removes prologue loss scene because of Patreon policies.
> Also team: Adds the Vehlis scene.

God damn it guys.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
> Team: Removes prologue loss scene because of Patreon policies.
> Also team: Adds the Vehlis scene.

God damn it guys.
Didn't they remove it because they didn't like it for the story they wanted to tell though?

Reactions: Back

Mescalinic

Feb 27, 2019
Hi guys :)

so, I've managed the see all the scenes in the Gallery except for one, maybe someone can help:

in the last update, there are 2 different versions of the (sub) scene "Agree to Neve's idea when confronting Dul about the fire"

i've seen the first one, but there's another version that says "requires Ornshakar alliance - agree to Neve's idea when confronting Dul about the fire"

I've no idea how to see that scene. anyone can help?

Hourglass

Feb 26, 2018
Hi guys :)

so, I've managed the see all the scenes in the Gallery except for one, maybe someone can help:

in the last update, there are 2 different versions of the (sub) scene "Agree to Neve's idea when confronting Dul about the fire"

i've seen the first one, but there's another version that says "requires Ornshakar alliance - agree to Neve's idea when confronting Dul about the fire"

I've no idea how to see that scene. anyone can help?
Hi :giggle: Ornshakar is the shaman of the orcs, after you get control of the pleasure tents his orcs vandalize them and you can
a) have a trial that you win with Ylva's help
b) make a deal with Ornshakar, which is the alliance option

hope that helps

Balrual

Dec 9, 2020
Anyone else keep getting soft locked during 2nd tentacle event? I'm not getting the prompt for more venison or Bris following me.. I was following the walkthough on this forum.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes