Aug 2, 2017
It's in the game already, iirc, as one of the very first bad ends featured in the game.
i meant more as part of the plot, like sabia gets the orc tribes and the minotaur tribes to ally for whatever reason and during the festivities from the alliance sabia and whoever she manages to rope into helping her get pregnant after things get out of hand
a longshot, i know, but i like the irony of sabia helping with the next generation of minotaurs after wiping a good chunk of them out
maybe an ending choice with her being the minotaur queen with high dominance or a breeder with high submission, along with the other girls that participated in the celebration

May 26, 2019
i meant more as part of the plot, like sabia gets the orc tribes and the minotaur tribes to ally for whatever reason and during the festivities from the alliance sabia and whoever she manages to rope into helping her get pregnant after things get out of hand
a longshot, i know, but i like the irony of sabia helping with the next generation of minotaurs after wiping a good chunk of them out
maybe an ending choice with her being the minotaur queen with high dominance or a breeder with high submission, along with the other girls that participated in the celebration
Why not both a queen AND a breeder? You can have the best of both worlds with no one left behind.

D

Deleted member 3211196

Alright, I'll bite. How do you figure that? A brand new scene in an update requires:

- Drawing several images from scratch (albeit a lot of work can be saved as you're only doing things like changing facial expressions for the vast majority of them)
- Writing about 2000-5000 words of text in the scene itself, plus however many thousands of words and scripting in whatever quests leads up to the scene.

A variant pack scene requires:

- Slight modifications of a scene already drawn (usually putting a different head on the body, or drawing on a different outfit)
- Just the 2000-5000 words for the scene itself, no quest dialogue and scripting required.

(This is why I stopped bothering to try to integrate my fanfic mod scenes into the game itself and just put them in Sabia's tent to view in a gallery.)
Really? Their new update what they "produced" for over 9 months could be made within 2 weekends. It was just another disgrace show to milk their supporters. Same images everywhere. Basically one or two new cg scenes. The same old shitty looking tent sex scenes which everybody critiqued and they promised to change. They did not even bother to properly make a new background scene. Vehlis was drawn in one position and they called it a day. And story wise they are not fresh and enticing any more, this story was far less exciting and interesting than the last Ornshakar ritual, looks like they don't even have more ideas what to do.
These variant packs are a nice extra, but only if they could produce something first. Otherwise it is just a clown reaction to keep their 15 and 25 usd supporters claiming how hard they work.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 3211196

Bonus scenes:

in the bonus scenes there are 2 new short cg scenes , the art pack they released now are from 0.10 and not from 0.11

Last edited by a moderator:

Muchos

May 31, 2017
If you have higher Dom but stil some sub, can you get sub scenes when there is no dom scene available?

Feb 1, 2017
If you have higher Dom but stil some sub, can you get sub scenes when there is no dom scene available?
That's a good question, I don't remember any such instances. But on paper, your highest stat determines what scene variation you get, so no. I know you can choose sub choices in dialogue though, but don't remember if said dialogue choices start scenes or not

Reactions: Muchos

Balrual

Dec 9, 2020
If you balance your sub and dom choices I do believe you get the other's choice when only one is available at the time. You could always use the cheat mod or mod the save file to adjust your stats for science.

raptor77777

Jun 28, 2018
Guys I cant start the Vehlis Captured story. I have completed the Prison story (released the ranak ver etc) but after resting Im unable to start the Vehlis quest. Does anyone has an idea as to why is this happening?

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
Guys I cant start the Vehlis Captured story. I have completed the Prison story (released the ranak ver etc) but after resting Im unable to start the Vehlis quest. Does anyone has an idea as to why is this happening?
have you finished the human town quest?? coz i think you need those

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes