raptor77777

Jun 28, 2018
I already have that walkthrough but I cannot find the Huma Town Quest? Can you describe it specifically? I have completed "The Prison" quest and walkthrough says that Vehlis quest should start after resting one The Prison quest is completed.

Feb 1, 2017
I already have that walkthrough but I cannot find the Huma Town Quest? Can you describe it specifically? I have completed "The Prison" quest and walkthrough says that Vehlis quest should start after resting one The Prison quest is completed.
I don't really remember it myself, but it has something to do with a shipment for Vehlis. You need to talk to characters in every building and then decide if you'll use orcs or human bandits for the convoy. If that's even the quest in question. I know I started the game from the beginning when the update dropped though, so I can't even say for certain if it's a bug or not

Reactions: raptor77777

Balrual

Dec 9, 2020
I am having a similar issue where the game soft locks, but earlier. I don't know if it is a bug or is related to something else, like a limitation of the engine. It has happened twice now.

Reactions: raptor77777

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
There is an extra bonus small side story that was inserted into 0.10 later on. Go to Avarton, the brothel and talk to Amelia (the bartender) and she will ask Sabia to walk around town with her looking for someone. Just some flavor dialogue and world building, but if i remember correctly it has to be done before 0.11 and there are no indicators or obvious quest starters for this one.

raptor77777

Jun 28, 2018
There is an extra bonus small side story that was inserted into 0.10 later on. Go to Avarton, the brothel and talk to Amelia (the bartender) and she will ask Sabia to walk around town with her looking for someone. Just some flavor dialogue and world building, but if i remember correctly it has to be done before 0.11 and there are no indicators or obvious quest starters for this one.
Duddee! You're a life savor!! Thanks a lot! That needed to be done in order to start the Vehlis Quest

Xatham

Feb 27, 2018
I've been following this for a while, and I'm mildly curious to see how it would have developed if it didn't have to worry about Patreon's content rules.

Feb 1, 2017
I've been following this for a while, and I'm mildly curious to see how it would have developed if it didn't have to worry about Patreon's content rules.
Fetishes that would make even Slaanesh blush.
But probably more or less the same, to be honest. They still added feral and rape-y scenes after Patreon made the changes to what content they allow.

Reactions: Nitan17 and bhas
Feb 1, 2017
i followed the walkthrough step by step but I still failed to recsue Vehlis, can someone help?
So you mean you activated the magical thing in multiple places? You only need to do it in the castle which you can from the get-go (don't remember if it's a specific place in the castle, but it's hinted by other characters you can ask in the same city) then just talk to Avion and you can save her.

Dante477

Apr 1, 2019
i followed the walkthrough step by step but I still failed to recsue Vehlis, can someone help?
This is how it worked for me, First you need to investigate all eight buildings, but most importantly you need to pick the right choices in order to activate the magic stone there. For example, when you visit the affluent part of town, and meet priscilla (the mayor) respond in a respectful manner and she will give hints about jasmine. Now that you know the process, just go back to Alioch and tell him about what you discovered. let him recharge the stone for you but do not discuss with him what you saw from the stone until you are done from all the buildings (if, you want to see all vehils scenes). And don't forget to get the antidote from the apothecary in the end. Forget, and you will get a short bad ending. Hope it helps!

Last edited:

warsickle

Feb 8, 2018
This is how it worked for me, First you need to investigate all eight buildings, but most importantly you need to pick the right choices in order to activate the magic stone there. For example, when you visit the affluent part of town, and meet priscilla (the mayor) respond in a respectful manner and she will give hints about jasmine. Now that you know the process, just go back to Alioch and tell him about what you discovered. let him recharge the stone for you but do not discuss with him what you see from the stone until you are done from all the buildings (if, you want to see all vehils scenes). And don't forget to get the antidote from the apothecary in the end. Forget, and you will get a short bad ending. Hope it helps!
ill try again ty

warsickle

Feb 8, 2018
So you mean you activated the magical thing in multiple places? You only need to do it in the castle which you can from the get-go (don't remember if it's a specific place in the castle, but it's hinted by other characters you can ask in the same city) then just talk to Avion and you can save her.
i got the potion on the 4th day, is there anyway to get the potion earlier?

Feb 1, 2017
I'm afraid I don't know, as I always play with cheats turned on so my stamina never gets lower than 4 digits, but I suppose you could? All I remember doing off the top of my head, was that I investigated all the areas and chose the dialogue options that clearly seemed to be the right ones, talked to Alioch about the keep, and used the magical stone or whatever it is in the keep, probably Jasmine's room. And nowhere else. Then talked to Alioch again and there was the option to begin the rescue. I did probably rest at least once as I think it's required, but that was it pretty much. I just know for sure that it didn't take more than at best two days.

warsickle

Feb 8, 2018
I'm afraid I don't know, as I always play with cheats turned on so my stamina never gets lower than 4 digits, but I suppose you could? All I remember doing off the top of my head, was that I investigated all the areas and chose the dialogue options that clearly seemed to be the right ones, talked to Alioch about the keep, and used the magical stone or whatever it is in the keep, probably Jasmine's room. And nowhere else. Then talked to Alioch again and there was the option to begin the rescue. I did probably rest at least once as I think it's required, but that was it pretty much. I just know for sure that it didn't take more than at best two days.
ty ill try more

Dante477

Apr 1, 2019
No, I don't think so, but if you save her early, you're going to miss out a lot of vehils scenes. (Unless you don't wish to see it of course)

Last edited:

Tripfriend

Apr 17, 2018
There's a way to skip most of the investigation if you focus on the Keep and get to search the brown mage quarters, though it's true you need the potion too. I was late on purpose for the scene so day 4 might be the earliest to get it.

3.90 star(s) 74 Votes