Back

Aug 3, 2017
I refused both alliances and made a package-errand for the scars-guy. Was fighting with orcs and training for the last 20 days, have no idea what else should i do. Am i even able to proceed the story somehow from this point?
Yes, you absolutely can! You're still in an early arc, and I don't know what else you've done, but something was overlooked. Try speaking with various NPCs including Jadk and recheck or revisit sites in and out of the camp. Be forewarned that the Trial arc and later, the Red God's Arena arc, are both time-sensitive of the early arcs in the game.
Edit: And just fyi, the "scars-guy" Dajrab is also one of the captains you can align yourself with. In fact, you don't even have to form an alliance with any of the three captains and go all-badassery as a solo Sabia too!

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Still stuck btw
Do you also have the "discuss joining the bandits option with Neve just as in the screen shot you quoted? Because that should have disappeared when you finished the "guess the wagon" quest and officially joined Kira's band. The walkthrough mentions this as "Kira's quest" as a requirement too. Did you finish that one or did something go wrong there already?

holy47

Jan 24, 2021
Do you also have the "discuss joining the bandits option with Neve just as in the screen shot you quoted? Because that should have disappeared when you finished the "guess the wagon" quest and officially joined Kira's band. The walkthrough mentions this as "Kira's quest" as a requirement too. Did you finish that one or did something go wrong there already?
I finished kira's quest, the discuss joining the bandits option is not showing but I'm not getting the "ask neve about the herb" option I think its bugged

Hourglass

Feb 26, 2018
I finished kira's quest, the discuss joining the bandits option is not showing but I'm not getting the "ask neve about the herb" option I think its bugged
I am looking at the code, the sequence would be "talk to apothecary about Tijana", "sleep" and then "talk to apothecary about Tijana" again. Then you should be able to ask Neve about the herbs.
If that doesn't work and you have the console enabled you can type in wcv_herb_quest and let me know the number, preferably dm me so we don't spam the thread if we have to go into detail.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Game has a very nice style. The set up for the story at the start is rly good too....
But are we rly forced into the prostitute path at the start ? Cleaning only gives 1 gold :/

How many days untill the trial ?
And where do we find the tool to harvest the plant for the bartender ?

• Angry
Reactions: AlisaB and HikkiXxX

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Game has a very nice style. The set up for the story at the start is rly good too....
But are we rly forced into the prostitute path at the start ? Cleaning only gives 1 gold :/

18 days till the trial.
The tool you need is the knife in the general store.
And technically there are other methods to get money early on like working in the bar after you get the clothes or hunting if you ally with the armored captain (you can betray him in the trial if you prefer someone else). Hunting is very effective early on since the last time i checked it also gave exp, which is very nice in the first few days.

Back

Aug 3, 2017

1 - No, you don't have to sell Sabia's body in the tents at the beginning of the game at all. In fact, there are other bonuses for not doing so (which gets applied as early as during the trial). You also shouldn't do too many cleaning events as that type of grunt work actually lowers the respect the orcs see of Sabia (though after doing a bunch you can pick up a free item). After all, Sabia is (supposed to be) a badass human captain leading her warriors at the start of the game.

2 - There is no limit on how long you want to prepare before actually going through with the trial once that option opens up for you. However, the preparation phase before the trial IS time-sensitive and being ready before a certain orc is put to death pays LARGE dividends later on in the game. I can't remember without looking at the code and it's been year(s) since I actually played, but off the top of my head it's about twenty days or so. You'll get a hint about when it's close to the opportune moment beforehand. So, you'll have time to grind up a bit.

3 - You'll need to purchase a knife first and then search outside of camp for the vemonnette (sp?) plant. Good luck and have fun!

Edit: Oh, got ninja'd, lol. So... 18 days apparently for the pretrial phase.

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
My save file is bugged i have followed the walkthrough by JD but i cant seem to start 0.10 introduction at all is there any way to fix/bypass this issue? for more information i made tekrok win and did darjab's feast.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Does anybody know the console commands for adjusting your raid party stats? Trying to do a solo run but missing the leader orc warriors seems to make it impossible to get anything more than an average raiding result, would like to be able to pump up their stats to get better results, especially if it comes up again in the future.

HerpoDerpo

May 15, 2018
So supposedly they're up to bonus pack 10 now, I can't seem to find anything after the 7 that are provided in this thread, vague references but no actual clues for where to actually download the latest. Anyone willing to help me out?

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes