Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
where do i find 8-9 i cant find it in search
Variant Packs are in the Bonus Scenes pc (PACK10). In this verion it contains ALL Variant Packs (1-10)

Art packs tho .... well most of them could be found on their patreon from Art Pack 6 to Art Pack 10. Art Pack 1,2,3,4 are missing even from their patreon.

BFletcher

Jun 26, 2020
every time I get to the trial not matter if I trust him or not its game over... is It because im wearing the slave armour?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
every time I get to the trial not matter if I trust him or not its game over... is It because im wearing the slave armour?
Nonspoiler: You just got to be mindful of how much "approval" you can garner during the trial. During the pretrial phase, this is done by doing stuff around the camp, and later during the trial, don't demean the orcs. You can respect them or make them respect you, but don't be a complete ass nor have a superiority complex.

Spoiler: See the below file for the unvarnished data. Be mindful of trial time and approval stats.
(Click the attachment to have it open up the text in a new tab on your browser.)

Reactions: BFletcher
Aug 12, 2018
Sabia has to train 3 times at the Training Ground [Purchase Training Def/Energy/Atk] and she should be at least Level 2 before she enters the Membership Ritual.
Also, the leather Armor [Trading Lodge] and the Silver Sword [Work 3 times at Silvertusk] are recommended, but not nessesary.

Reactions: BFletcher

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
Is there any other regular job that pays more than "hunting" (11 gold per 70 stamina)? 440 gold in 30 days is way too grindy for me.

mir_ko

Jan 27, 2021
Is there any other regular job that pays more than "hunting" (11 gold per 70 stamina)? 440 gold in 30 days is way too grindy for me.
You can go to the equipment orc and on the top left of the screen it should say "work here"

That's how I made most of my money.

Reactions: Tanzie

Maximeme

Aug 20, 2017
Hey sorry to ask this, especially if it's already been posted, but anyone got the bonus/variant packs numbers 8-10? Been looking for them everywhere and I can't find them.

Reactions: Asdferman

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Kingdom of Deception v0.11.5 (Full)
PC Version -
Mac Version -

Or if you just need the updated files (to bring your v0.11 to be inline with v0.11.5) -

Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018
Also, a lot of people here posted about collars, piercings and armor. I think new fishnet leather armor should be a sidegrade, tbh, a bit more practical armor is nice to have too. We have orc slave armor already as a more lewd option, which imo is the best one as far as sexiness goes. Sabia getting nipple piercings and collar would be nice too, for sub path.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes