Feb 1, 2017
WOW WTF ?
Didnt know that there are Dom and Sub levels ..... there is no such indication in the game, at least I have not found any
Is there a way to tell what level of sub or dom Sabia is ?
Check Sabia's tent, the info is in the menu with all the characters' affection points. Whichever has more points between dom and sub, that's what Sabia is.

Reactions: Limited20

Hourglass

Feb 26, 2018
WOW WTF ?
Didnt know that there are Dom and Sub levels ..... there is no such indication in the game, at least I have not found any
Is there a way to tell what level of Sub, Dom, Stern and Fun Sabia is ?
As far as i can see there is only sub_level and dom_level yet.
If you use console, put those in and it will tell you what level you are.

Reactions: Limited20

Hourglass

Feb 26, 2018
I can't seem to get these scenes. Any ideas?
As previously mentioned these are not gallery scenes, but panel scenes.
To gain sub_level or dom_level you need to have finished "Ornshakar's Ritual Part 1" either making a deal with Ornshakar or winning the relief tent trial.
After that anytime you rest in your tent if you have sub higher than 27 or dom higher than 22 you will get the levels.
But you can only gain one of the two.

Last edited:

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
The slave armor actually has a collar and leash, but I agree that it hasnt seen close to enough use
when i say the collar outfit it refers to the certain dialogue with a certain npc (the kennel master) towards sub sabia suggesting that the kennel master is making a "Collar outfit" for sabia similar to what the hounds in the kennels wear

Reactions: Hourglass

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
when i say the collar outfit it refers to the certain dialogue with a certain npc (the kennel master) towards sub sabia suggesting that the kennel master is making a "Collar outfit" for sabia similar to what the hounds in the kennels wear
They mentioned that in the next patch there will be some follow up on these interactions, so the hope is there, even tho this one was not in the teaser picture. A good collar is long overdue in scenes and an outfit could be a good set up for a lot of interactions. As a bonus Neve also gave Sabia a pair of hand cuffs and the rest is just up to the imagination.

While i'm at it, there are some other smaller things that i'd like to see coming soon, aside from proper scenes:

Repeatable BJ scene.
Sabia getting under the table (probably a repeatable sketch). Seriously, she has been told to do so at least 4 times now, so the writers must like the idea, but there was never an option to comply.
And a Sabia portrait with a bit of ... "icing on the cake". There have been fitting opportunities for this to be implemented (conversation with Neve+Kia after tentacle).

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
They mentioned that in the next patch there will be some follow up on these interactions, so the hope is there, even tho this one was not in the teaser picture. A good collar is long overdue in scenes and an outfit could be a good set up for a lot of interactions. As a bonus Neve also gave Sabia a pair of hand cuffs and the rest is just up to the imagination.

While i'm at it, there are some other smaller things that i'd like to see coming soon, aside from proper scenes:

Repeatable BJ scene.
Sabia getting under the table (probably a repeatable sketch). Seriously, she has been told to do so at least 4 times now, so the writers must like the idea, but there was never an option to comply.
And a Sabia portrait with a bit of ... "icing on the cake". There have been fitting opportunities for this to be implemented (conversation with Neve+Kia after tentacle).
the trick to life is to never expect anything that way you don't get disappointed........so i wont expect much as i was already disappointed from the start coz this game (KoD) was kinda sold to me as a more expanded ver. of the Noxian Nights slave bad end and now it suffers the same thing most games in patreon like thing suffers......feature creep

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes