Skarfaze

Aug 28, 2017
More Jasmine and Lynn?
I kinda had wanted to play a game about Sabia. I am getting the impression the devs are not interested in her anymore though.
What do you mean, they are the villains of the story (2/3 of them), so ofcourse Sabia has to interact with them. Plus legit everything we do is from Sabias perspective. Have you played the game ? 4weird

grodom

Apr 9, 2018
Hey everyone - quick end up of month update.

We're working hard on 0.12 right now. We mentioned in the last post a couple of things we're wanting to do in it (a repeatable scene, some tent related stuff as a quick recap). We're also introduicing a quest that relates more to Jasmine and Lynn, following the events of 0.11. Without giving away too much, we'll get to see a bit more of the sort of people that Jasmine and Lynn are working with, and a bit more into their plans for pressuring Whitecrest.

Nomo has also expanded the panel system a fair bit by covering a lot more permutations of potential panels (different hands/clothes/etc). So we'll be able to include this a lot more in different scenarios instead of being reliant on certain clothing/writing in conditions for it.

As we keept creating quests and more content, we're also keeping both sub and dom paths heavily in mind, and ensuring that we give good options for both, doing our best to accommodate both paths. The additional panel-cgs helps this a lot, letting us play around a lot for both a dom and sub Sabia.

As we continue completing the rest of 0.12, we'll update you guys on a release date.

That's all for now, thanks for the continued support.
Looks like Sabia needs a proper massage. I would be happy to give her one.

mark269619

Feb 23, 2018
Can someone please give me the files or whatever needed to complete the gallery, I've given up at trying to get these last one's.

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
>Thread Updated: 2020-12-10
April or May still would've been a hell of a lot faster than their few previous releases though.
Very fast actually going by their "new" standard of one update per half a year to 3/4 of a year.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
The below spoiler contains the release dates of the major releases for KoD. Make your own judgements regarding their speed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Remember, the work on v0.12 will be "less story driven, improving the tents, and repeatable scenes".
To me, that sounds akin to "don't expect much".

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
Seriously the development speed and content difference between KoD and Noxian Nights is really just embarrassing.
well sierra lee for some reason is no longer part of the group. Before Nomo and Sierra used to work togheter and the production was good but then when vacated from the team the production went down. Think this also happened somewhere around 2018.

So basically they had to get a new team running in and now idk how the production works afaik though Nomo is responsible for art.

D

Deleted member 3211196

The best for us would be not to know this game until like 2025 or so. I am very glad I only learned about KOD in 2019 when I played through Noxian Nights too which was amazing, yet KOD is much more better. But I caught them in their least productive state and got disappointed in them a hundred times already and like an idiot I still want to believe.

Reactions: Rotlu and boofeer
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes