sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
This has been a great game with potential to be the best but now it's a joke and there is no progress. They should have finished it while they've had a chance, now it's just false promises and disappointing updates.

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
Its pretty disappointing to see this now. I followed it pretty heavily early on since NN was one of my favs. But this has slowly turned sour. The art is great but other than that KoD has been a downgrade compared to NN for me. The Sub/Dom system never seemed right too me, Should of been a corruption system based on how far Sabia was willing to go to advance. Cause like why would Orcs care or listen to what 1 defenseless random human female has to say.

But instead they continue to use it and it makes all new scenes added feel like repeats, Sabia, in a tent, Fucking or getting fucked by 1 or 2 orcs.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Forgot this game even existed lmao. In fact I dont think this is the first time either. Is it even worth downloading?

Reactions: Pingy

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
Holy Moly, it's been 4 years and it barely budging. You finish a university in that time. I like this too much for it to go at this pace. Does someone have a la coca dealer or a meth dealer? Send some packages to the team to help out. This is nothing drugs can't fix, that's what uncle Orejuela always said, he knows how to business management.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Holy Moly, it's been 4 years and it barely budging. You finish a university in that time. I like this too much for it to go at this pace. Does someone have a la coca dealer or a meth dealer? Send some packages to the team to help out. This is nothing drugs can't fix, that's what uncle Orejuela always said, he knows how to business management.
I guess you were right after all. April's my graduation and I bet this game is still on production for another 9 months to a year (or more)

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes