anon6076

Nov 24, 2018
So, if mathematics weren't a social construct for the final version to be released would take :
30 years, 9 months, 10 days, 19 hours and 12 minutes. ( Probably a couple of minutes more due to my autistic calculations ) .
One can only hope he will be able to enjoy it besides purely academical view, what with bad ecology. Will book some pills to that day.

Sexlaber

May 20, 2017
Nothing wrong with the math you did, but there are some issues in your methods.

Your mistakes are in the initial assumption that there will be 88.5 more versions released before the game is complete, which is incredibly unlikely. Someone else already said this, but having all 100 version numbers (between 0.01.00 and 1.00.00) basically never happens.

You also made the mistake of a linear time between updates when extrapolating the future time between updates. Attached is the graph of the time between updates (I'm the one who posted the text version a few pages back.)

If we were to do the calculations to fit a formula for the time between updates and know (or guess) how many more updates there will be, and assume that future updates will follow the existing trend then we could redo your calculations (and would likely get a far worse time until the game is completed due to the rising time between updates).

This data brought to you by someone who overthinks the math and statistics, don't take it too seriously
With the data you provided and assuming it will reaches 100th version, using Lagrange Interpolation, we can have
f(x)=0.0000695822x^9−0.00411086x^8+0.105626x^7−1.54557x^6+14.1496x^5−83.7066x^4+318.362x^3−745.994x^2+973.633^x−535.25
and
f(100)=3.7624×10^13 (months)
which means this game would take about 3.1353×10^12 years to complete.

BloomGuy

Sep 17, 2017
With the data you provided and assuming it will reaches 100th version, using Lagrange Interpolation, we can have
f(x)=0.0000695822x^9−0.00411086x^8+0.105626x^7−1.54557x^6+14.1496x^5−83.7066x^4+318.362x^3−745.994x^2+973.633^x−535.25
and
Hm , that's actually way more gloomy then my predictions. But I used the version of the game more as a percentage of completion 0.11.5 = 11.5%
Wich I know it's not the best approximation but for fun purposes had to work. And as for the time I used it more as an arithmetic average didn't weight it as ... Well I am not that damaged...yet , but hey tomorrow it's a new day.
P.s that polynomial theorem made my evening .

boofeer

Aug 25, 2017
The best for us would be not to know this game until like 2025 or so. I am very glad I only learned about KOD in 2019 when I played through Noxian Nights too which was amazing, yet KOD is much more better. But I caught them in their least productive state and got disappointed in them a hundred times already and like an idiot I still want to believe.
same here

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
The game is as finished as it will ever be. The sooner you accept it, the sooner you can move on and stop being annoyed.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Anyone know how to rescue Vehlis before the end of day 3,because i can't find how to do it - every time i try,Sabia find the location later then the end of day 3 and this mean the game end,since at the walkthrough is written that i need to do it before the end of day 3 or the game will end! Anyone know how to do this?

Reactions: kaibinhaXD

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
i cant seem to rescue vehils, i get the potion and check jasmines room but still get the game over
what am i missing?
Anyone know how to rescue Vehlis before the end of day 3,because i can't find how to do it - every time i try,Sabia find the location later then the end of day 3 and this mean the game end,since at the walkthrough is written that i need to do it before the end of day 3 or the game will end! Anyone know how to do this?
Enjoy the consequences of being a braindead slut.:ROFLMAO:

Dante477

Apr 1, 2019
There are two methods to finish vehils quest.

The 1st one: This is simple, just use the magical stone twice in the slums area. To simplify it more, use the stone first then return and discuss the slums with alioch; sleep then let him recharge the magical stone for you. Repeat it again, and then you will be ready to save her. (Don't forget to take the potions with you before rescuing vehils.)

The 2nd one: This is also simple, but a little bit longer. Visit the affluent part of town, (The one near the slums.) you will meet a woman named priscilla (the mayor.) she will be arguing with someone, but that doesn't matter, what matters that you choose the right choice and compliment her. She will immediately spill the beans and tells you about jasmine's whereabouts. Now visit the barracks and investigate jasmine's quarters. Return to alioch and save vehils. (Remember, you have a chance to save her until day 4, after that its game over.)

I hope this clarifies and helps you with the quest.^^

Last edited:

Slave_Morgane

Jul 6, 2019
f(x)=0.0000695822x^9−0.00411086x^8+0.105626x−1.54557x^6+14.1496x^5−83.7066x^4+318.362x^3−745.994x^2+973.633^x−535.25
and
please, DO NOT USE lagrange interpolation for real-word statistic. if you have 1 or 2 points it's okay, but from 3 points on, (unless they are all PERFECTLY alligned), the model will start fucking up whenever you get axay fom the chosen points, because the degree will in general be 1-nb of points
lagrange example.PNG
this is the lagrange interpolation of the graph of month between updates/ version, and i think that you can see that it starts to fuck up really badly when you get away from the main set of points and it only gets worse from there. this is the nature of polynomials.

As to how you could do it right, it's a really complicatedquestion without a perfect answer, but i would definitely reccommend starting with the graph of time between updates/ version and trying to fit an equation in as proposed by souldead341, but the problem ishow to do it. it depends on manyfactors wich are both impossible to know and impossible to predict, but i think that an exponential curve would fit well, maybe with a sin on top.because of the randomness off real-world data, the only option is to try curves that make sense(not polynomials in this case)and make them fit as well as possible by tinkering with the different variables.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
There are two methods to finish vehils quest.

The 1st one: This is simple, just use the magical stone twice in the slums area. To simplify it more, use the stone first then return and discuss the slums with alioch; sleep then let him recharge the magical stone for you. Repeat it again, and then you will be ready to save her. (Don't forget to take the potions with you before rescuing vehils.)

The 2nd one: This is also simple, but a little bit longer. Visit the affluent part of town, (The one near the slums.) you will meet a woman named priscilla (the mayor.) she will be arguing with someone, but that doesn't matter, what matters that you choose the right choice and compliment her. She will immediately spill the beans and tells you about jasmine's whereabouts. Now visit the barracks and investigate jasmine's quarters. Return to alioch and save vehils. (Remember, you have a chance to save her until day 5, after that its game over.)

I hope this clarifies and helps you with the quest.^^
Thanks,i will try it later since right now i am a bit busy! :D But i just see that you say i can save her until the end of day 5....when i look in the walkthough it's written until day 3.... which one is the right?

Anyway - thanks again and have a nice day :)

Reactions: Dante477

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
The game is as finished as it will ever be. The sooner you accept it, the sooner you can move on and stop being annoyed.
Again. Sarcasm game on point. Good job.

As usual, if you are being serious, that is:

Tell me, Mr. Krinkle, how was the game is "as finished as it will ever be" when the developer themselves are still putting out contents? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

If the game is finished now, then future contents are DLCs and or small expansions... And yet... this game's story is not even completed.

Reactions: gx97 and Joegames

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Ok heres my question, I haven't played this game in a while, I stopped playing it maybe during or just before the dev break up. I stopped because it seemed like the game was going towards the content starting to focus more on lesbianism and dick girls, so has this become the majority content in this game since i last played?
Not really worth it, in my humble opinion. Scenes are of lower quality and now serve as one of those "repeatable" while different scenes (that are not repeatable) are very lackluster. The last 0.10.7 update has three non-repeatable scenes only and that is pretty much it.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes