dzd1121

Apr 20, 2017
The quest progression system, as I understand, is actually tied to the overall state of the orc camp. You'll need to finish all of the side quests in a given camp state to progress to the next camp state and then all the side quests should open up their next states.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
The quest progression system, as I understand, is actually tied to the overall state of the orc camp. You'll need to finish all of the side quests in a given camp state to progress to the next camp state and then all the side quests should open up their next states.
I've clicked through every NPC at this point, I was also following the walkthrough. No idea what I missed. The game desperately needs some kind of tracking system for quests.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Yeah i had done that. The save work well, but not the gallery.
The gallery unlock data isn't in the regular save files, I'm not sure ( I just use the JDMOD to unlock the gallery) but it may be the file named "persistent" in the save folder that has it. Here's mine, give it a try (but backup yours fight, just in case).

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Will we get an end-of-month post from Hreinn again? Even if it isn't as frequent as it should be, at least it was kind of a regular thing for the last 3 months, and it would be interesting to know what they are up to now.

zorin0815

Mar 30, 2019
What program did u use? I would like to try too, can u give me a link for more info how to get started with it?
Daz 3D. There's a lot of links to content and tutorials here. But it'll take some time and effort to get into it.

Jul 26, 2017
1617324457995.png

Hey guys, quick update.
At the moment, we're putting in and coding all the outfits and panels and testing them. There's a fair amount of them and a lot of variants. We're making sure everything fits and works. This includes all the outfit assets to go with different gropings so that we're not limited to specific outfits with the panel graphics - something we want to make sure we can do and make use of more.
The attached image with different outfits shows the new/redesigned stuff that Nomo and Nds have been working to add in so that they can be used and equipped like other clothing choices. This requires a bit of effort to rework and add to our sprites. This is a preview of some of the outfits that have been completed.
We've been setting up plot lines and characters in the last few patches - you can see this with all the characters and different factions we have at the moment. It's all working towards a pretty big clash at the end of this arc. The main quests in .12 are in pursuit of this - progressing Sabia's goals and getting more information, setting things up and looking further into what her sister and mother have been doing.
We're aiming for an end of April release currently, but will keep you guys updated.
Thanks, and stay safe everyone!

D

Deleted member 3211196

So every one of us are waiting for new updates with new content and more frequent ones because so so so rare. And they are wasting time to make and fit outfits for the already existing content... I don't know who the hell asked them for it. End of April update means end of May because they are using some mayan calendar because not really aligned with what we have.

shadow415

Oct 14, 2019
So every one of us are waiting for new updates with new content and more frequent ones because so so so rare. And they are wasting time to make and fit outfits for the already existing content... I don't know who the hell asked them for it. End of April update means end of May because they are using some mayan calendar because not really aligned with what we have.
Its the same patreon scam everywhere. "We are adding variations to things we already have. Gonna take some time but will be worth it, trust us". After they are done with making the variations. "We are making new content but we added so many variations its taking longer and longer to make every update. We can do nothing about it now, we just have so many variations". Thus the updates take even longer with less content in them.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Its the same patreon scam everywhere. "We are adding variations to things we already have. Gonna take some time but will be worth it, trust us". After they are done with making the variations. "We are making new content but we added so many variations its taking longer and longer to make every update. We can do nothing about it now, we just have so many variations". Thus the updates take even longer with less content in them.
You call that a scam, but that's just reality. Patreon is full of small and indie devs who either didn't learn from big studios or deliberately try to go against them, because big developers avoid branching paths and variations as much as they can. It's the cost and time efficient thing to do. Branches don't add extra time to development, they multiply the required time.

In fact the last time a big developer made a game with branching paths and variations, it was called Cyberpunk and it crashed and burned on launch, because even after more than a year of delay they obviously still needed at least 2 more years to finish it.

Same here with Hreinn. Noxian Nights had no branches, choices didn't matter after the next 5 lines of dialogue, the story was linear and to the point. Likewise the development was fast and the game ended up being a lot of fun. But Hreinn wanted to try a branching structure in their next game and now we see the results.

But is it really a scam if games like KoD and a lot of others literally couldn't exist otherwise? If Nomo and Sierra decided at the start that they wanted to make things efficient and picked for example the solo-dom route, then how many of you here would have preferred if they picked another one instead?

So yeah, the development is too slow, the branches and variations spread their content thin in each patch and in my opinion criticizing that is a fair point (i also have done that), but why do you call it scam if it is the result of inexperience and design choices and not malice?

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes