Viressa

May 24, 2018
It's included in the JDMOD IIRC (at least the scenes he wrote are). Otherwise just search for Viressa as the poster in the thread, it should be in his signature.
Keep in mind that the last version I updated the mod for is 0.8, it *will* break your game to install the mod in newer versions because I modify Sabia's tent. But it's still there in my sig if you want to play them anyway.

Joe9ty

Jun 18, 2020
For me this is one of the best games around right now. I love the depth and whilst the game has some linear aspects to it, you feel like there are genuine choices to be made. I like the 3 captains aspect and the different options that come with that, although the Dajrab option feels under-developed. I also like the how the devs have made Sabia a multi-layered character, not simply a submissive sex toy but someone who feels entitled yet at the same time powerless and is willing to do pretty much anything to regain influence and exact revenge on her mother and sister. The fact she has to submit to Orcs and others I find really enjoyable and I'd like to see more of that where her status and desirability means more powerful characters either want to own her and dominate her and at times pimp her out. Or alternatively she agrees to fuck them and/or work for them like a warrior courtesan in order to achieve her goals.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I also like the how the devs have made Sabia a multi-layered character, not simply a submissive sex toy but someone who feels entitled yet at the same time powerless and is willing to do pretty much anything to regain influence and exact revenge on her mother and sister.
The game definitely started out strong but to many of us it feels like it's been faltering for a couple of years now. We keep hoping that the team gets their act together, follow-through on their promises, communicate with worthwhile update posts (not even game updates, just basic, honest status updates), and return to the glory days of the past with meaty, meaningful story content and events along with CGs. That's the hope.

Joe9ty

Jun 18, 2020
The game definitely started out strong but to many of us it feels like it's been faltering for a couple of years now. We keep hoping that the team gets their act together, follow-through on their promises, communicate with worthwhile update posts (not even game updates, just basic, honest status updates), and return to the glory days of the past with meaty, meaningful story content and events along with CGs. That's the hope.
I have supported a few games from time to time through patreon and will continue to do so. I have this one on my watch list and might add some coin to the effort if I feel the game is being developed at a decent rate. I have limited interest in progress updates as i always wonder how much time devs spend on them as opposed to doing work that actually improves the game.

I get that some of the updates can provide back-story and add to the legend however the best updates are the ones that involve the release of an updated version of the actual game. I'm happy to go away and play other games while this one and others are being worked on.

This game is already big and has the potential to be huge. I just hope the devs don't rush to complete it due to external pressure.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I have supported a few games from time to time through patreon and will continue to do so. I have this one on my watch list and might add some coin to the effort if I feel the game is being developed at a decent rate. I have limited interest in progress updates as i always wonder how much time devs spend on them as opposed to doing work that actually improves the game.

I get that some of the updates can provide back-story and add to the legend however the best updates are the ones that involve the release of an updated version of the actual game. I'm happy to go away and play other games while this one and others are being worked on.

This game is already big and has the potential to be huge. I just hope the devs don't rush to complete it due to external pressure.
It's heartening to see other folks wanting to support developers and projects they've enjoyed or loved. As a former patron, I cannot in good conscience suggest pitching in to this project until they square themselves up and be forthcoming with their communications. Your concerns about how much work is actually being put into improving the game instead of squandering their time and resources are entirely justified for any project. However, from firsthand knowledge and recollections of other users, we've had... grave concerns on that very subject.

Your other concern about whether a development team would rush things (and by extension, put out an unready update) due to the pressures of their supporters and fans will not have any bearing here whatsoever. In fact, they've been given so much rope about giving them time to put out quality updates that it went from the opposite of a problem to become a problem in of itself. Personally (and I've given them the benefit of doubt far more than they really deserved over the years), I think they're hanging themselves with said rope and milking their patrons. They're not scammers, but it sure feels like they've been heading in that direction for a while. Granted, they've gotten a little better recently, but they keep wasting time on other extraneous stuff instead of really focusing on the game itself and occasionally throw out a bone or an excuse when their communication dearth gets to be long. Mind you, that's entirely my opinion, but that sentiment seems to be shared by more than a few.

I followed this project from early on and continue to do so years later; I was a financial supporter having greatly enjoyed those glorious early days. I am no longer. Like many others, I do sincerely hope that the project and the team would dust itself off, square up on that line, and return with a fierceness and spirit to put out quality updates in reasonable time and keeping its fans well-informed. We'll see if 2021 will be that year for them.

For now, until things improve I cannot in good conscience suggest anyone to support the team financially with their hard-earned money as they are now. I simply can't. Show your support, love, and admiration to other, more deserving developers out there especially those that are just starting out, or those that have rightly earned the trust of their fans. By hey, in the end, people can support whoever they want as it is their choice, and I will respect that. This just happens to be my take on it.

DeadCell25

Oct 25, 2017
mentions console command? how do you activate that? Also dang! This is some pretty good stuff, and its made by the same people that did Noxian night! Noice

Snowmanly

Dec 24, 2018
Does anybody have a domination save? I played through the game with the sub route, and now I just feel like going around to do the Dom one would be a huge time sink I don't really wanna go through.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes