svgr

Nov 11, 2018
Does anyone know if the scenes from bonus scenes,jdmod are only gallery or if you can get them and if yes is there any walkthrough to the mod(i know there is to base game).

Hourglass

Feb 26, 2018
Does anyone know if the scenes from bonus scenes,jdmod are only gallery or if you can get them and if yes is there any walkthrough to the mod(i know there is to base game).
only gallery, the bonus scenes are a bonus for patreons and are not canon/ not part of the story

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
So by the weekend we should either get a new patch or at least an end-of-month post, right?
As it seems this patch will be story focused and will mostly revolve around the captains, unless i read something wrong. So most likely no not-katarina this time around either, but i hope they get to do some follow up on the set ups we had so far while they are at it (tents, shopkeeper and collars, so on).

What are the wishes and predictions?

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
So by the weekend we should either get a new patch or at least an end-of-month post, right?
As it seems this patch will be story focused and will mostly revolve around the captains, unless i read something wrong. So most likely no not-katarina this time around either, but i hope they get to do some follow up on the set ups we had so far while they are at it (tents, shopkeeper and collars, so on).

What are the wishes and predictions?
the prediction is that they are gonna delay it since they are scamming people. The wish is that they finally started to realy care for the project and we get frequent updates that are actually good and with content

Naos

Jul 4, 2017
So, I know a lot of people has asked this already, but I can't seem to find an answer. I'm stuck at talking to the tentacle monster, the walkthrough says I need to go to the shop and buy venison, but it doesn't show the option. Am I missing something...?

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
So, I know a lot of people has asked this already, but I can't seem to find an answer. I'm stuck at talking to the tentacle monster, the walkthrough says I need to go to the shop and buy venison, but it doesn't show the option. Am I missing something...?
So if i understand correctly, you are stuck at the part where Kia asked you to hunt the tentacle monster, after that you talked with Neve, Ylva and Elmy (and got the orc sleeping potion from her). At this point i can already buy the venison at the trading lodge and now that i tried to do things in the order of the walkthough i still can't replicate the problem. So i'm not sure what goes wrong.

Great730

Oct 3, 2019
Hey guys, quick update.
We did plan to have an April release for .12, but we really wanted to add some repeatable scenes this patch, and it ended up taking longer than we wanted - it will bleed into May as well. We'd much rather have them in this patch than having to add them later.
That said, we plan to freeze patron pledges for this month, until we feel satisfied with what we've included in .12, and will release then. That means you will not be charged at the end of this month, and we will turn it back on once we release .12.
The banner of this post shows one of the CGs that we intend to have repeatable events for, and some of the variations it has. We want to have a reasonable amount of variety and events tied in with it, so that it's dependent on what sort of Sabia you're playing and that each event has different context and setup.
Thanks for the continued support.

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
Hey guys, quick update.
We did plan to have an April release for .12, but we really wanted to add some repeatable scenes this patch, and it ended up taking longer than we wanted - it will bleed into May as well. We'd much rather have them in this patch than having to add them later.
That said, we plan to freeze patron pledges for this month, until we feel satisfied with what we've included in .12, and will release then. That means you will not be charged at the end of this month, and we will turn it back on once we release .12.
The banner of this post shows one of the CGs that we intend to have repeatable events for, and some of the variations it has. We want to have a reasonable amount of variety and events tied in with it, so that it's dependent on what sort of Sabia you're playing and that each event has different context and setup.
Thanks for the continued support.
well thanks for the info dude! Its embaressing to say the least but thats what this project has become an embarasment... Guess 4 months werent enough to make the scenes so they need 5 but i will stop complaining and wait for the product to be out to do that, at least this time they had the common decency to pause their patreon page(am curious about the image if you can also share that)

kobak

Sep 24, 2019
So they pposted something on the patreon can someone share the excuse of why they didnt manage to get an update in april after they promised so?
...and as a bonus, we will not take money for a service that the creatures did not think to you...

you are psychic, give me the lottery numbers))

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Let me get this clear: the devs never said that they will release the next patch this month, they said that they aimed for it. There is a difference. If either of you don't understand it, feel free to ask.
Then the devs kept their promise of posting a heads up if things change, they even did so a few days earlier than their usual end of month post should come and they went even further than their promise and froze payments for this month, to show how serious they were about this aimed date and as a major token of sincerity to their patrons.

And while we are already above their actual promises, we even got to see a not sketched repeatable scene's art with lots of varians.

This is the internet, you guys could be anything you want here and you wanted to be salty and sour chips? You are strange.

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
...and as a bonus, we will not take money for a service that the creatures did not think to you...

you are psychic, give me the lottery numbers))
hey compared to the past thats a first time not scummy behaviour from them in a long time. IDK EH 36

D

Deleted member 3211196

The image they posted does not seem to be too repeatable. A lying and completely still Sabia from behind. Not something I would put too much repeatable scenes with. The tent started with very good blowjob scenes, and she even has some great scenes with Tekroks orcs. Something like that would work, and maybe implement some more variations, like dap. But this? and why is she not naked?

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes