Naos

Jul 4, 2017
So if i understand correctly, you are stuck at the part where Kia asked you to hunt the tentacle monster, after that you talked with Neve, Ylva and Elmy (and got the orc sleeping potion from her). At this point i can already buy the venison at the trading lodge and now that i tried to do things in the order of the walkthough i still can't replicate the problem. So i'm not sure what goes wrong.
Uhm, Kia has already the cute tentacle monster in her cave. I can talk to him, but the only things it prompts is "Maybe another time". That's were the walkthrough says i need to buy venison in the trading lodge, but there is no option.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Uhm, Kia has already the cute tentacle monster in her cave. I can talk to him, but the only things it prompts is "Maybe another time". That's were the walkthrough says i need to buy venison in the trading lodge, but there is no option.
The "maybe another time" seems to be the basic line in this side story for "something else has to happen first", and that might be tricky to find, since it happens after the first part and in the second part too where you are at.
In my playthrough, i first talk to Kia about the fence and how the tentacle monster is doing, then rest, go back to Kia and repeat. This is the part where Bris starts sneaking after Sabia, i guess you got those, right?

In my run i can get the venison after spotting Bris twice, so something else seems to be up and i don't know how to check the triggers in the code. So as a general question: how much sub/dom do you have? You have triggered the special interactions already, right? I used to have an old save where i didn't have the necessary 28 sub or 23 dom, because i wanted to try balancing things out and some things didn't trigger. That's all that i can think right now.

Naos

Jul 4, 2017
The "maybe another time" seems to be the basic line in this side story for "something else has to happen first", and that might be tricky to find, since it happens after the first part and in the second part too where you are at.
In my playthrough, i first talk to Kia about the fence and how the tentacle monster is doing, then rest, go back to Kia and repeat. This is the part where Bris starts sneaking after Sabia, i guess you got those, right?

In my run i can get the venison after spotting Bris twice, so something else seems to be up and i don't know how to check the triggers in the code. So as a general question: how much sub/dom do you have? You have triggered the special interactions already, right? I used to have an old save where i didn't have the necessary 28 sub or 23 dom, because i wanted to try balancing things out and some things didn't trigger. That's all that i can think right now.
In this specific run, I have like 53 sub 0 dom cuz I cheated through console, but I did another run completely cheat free and still has the same issues. I have 4 relationship with Kira (Maybe I can level her up through another command which I don't know rn) I haven't been able to proc the Bris thing you're saying, either. :c

I have a lot more issues with options not appearing even after following the walkthrough. For example, I can't prompt the Neve scene at Silvertusk as a sub. After having a couple of drinks with her, the next day the "buy a drink" option just doesn't appear.
But yeah, the important one is the above mentioned, since it continues the main story. >_<

Hourglass

Feb 26, 2018
In this specific run, I have like 53 sub 0 dom cuz I cheated through console, but I did another run completely cheat free and still has the same issues. I have 4 relationship with Kira (Maybe I can level her up through another command which I don't know rn) I haven't been able to proc the Bris thing you're saying, either. :c

I have a lot more issues with options not appearing even after following the walkthrough. For example, I can't prompt the Neve scene at Silvertusk as a sub. After having a couple of drinks with her, the next day the "buy a drink" option just doesn't appear.
But yeah, the important one is the above mentioned, since it continues the main story. >_<
Hi, I am a bit familiar with the code. Can you put in kia_tentacle_quest in the console and tell me what number you get. I might know where you are from that.

Wolfkins

Apr 10, 2020
So... it appears that I'm a bit stuck, I've progressed as a solo dominant Sabia and have reached the aftermath of the warchief getting abducted (he's still missing). I took over and cleaned up the relief tents and I've got the dancer's outfit and finished practicing dance but now there doesn't seem to be any prompts to move the story along, what might I be missing? I can't find the shamaness to speak with and seeing Kia isn't an option anymore either.

Aug 12, 2018
The image from the update:

View attachment 1166987
The lack of green skin in this preview is tremendous
and worries me the most...
I guess Sabia can work in the brothel in the human town, but, honestly, i think thats not what the majority is here for.

Also, the scene (e.g. the position) looks a little bit boring to me, but we will see when 0.12 is out in a few weeks. (Or months)

skeleton bomb

Sep 11, 2018
The banner and mention of "repeatable scenes" makes it look like Sabia might be able to work the brothel. It's a good start but I feel like I've had her wearing slave straps for too long and too little. I hope the Tekrok path gets some more content soon enough. Seeing her grow so meek when Tekrok took control was such a tease.

Sevatar88

Oct 8, 2017
The lack of green skin in this preview is tremendous
and worries me the most...
I guess Sabia can work in the brothel in the human town, but, honestly, i think thats not what the majority is here for.

Also, the scene (e.g. the position) looks a little bit boring to me, but we will see when 0.12 is out in a few weeks. (Or months)
In agreement as to the lack of Green skin. I'm here to see Sabia get dominated by Orcs, Goblins and Minotaurs etc., not generic human dudes in a brothel.

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
In agreement as to the lack of Green skin. I'm here to see Sabia get dominated by Orcs, Goblins and Minotaurs etc., not generic human dudes in a brothel.
I mean isnt the whole point her getting thrown into a primitive orc society and she has to use her mind to somehow win even if it means getting objectified. But idk guess it could work in some scenes but I would prefer some spices in humans not just generic white male.png

Reactions: Brother Penetrātus

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
I mean isnt the whole point her getting thrown into a primitive orc society and she has to use her mind to somehow win even if it means getting objectified. But idk guess it could work in some scenes but I would prefer some spices in humans not just generic white male.png
I remember there was ALOT of complaints that the orc camp was dragging on and that folks wanted her to go to the humanlands

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
I remember there was ALOT of complaints that the orc camp was dragging on and that folks wanted her to go to the humanlands
personally i blame them releasing the world map very very early and if i recall we could only go to one or two spots which made people curious about the outside world

coz before this there wasn't much excitement towards human settlements

Reactions: yumyymm

mir_ko

Jan 27, 2021
personally i blame them releasing the world map very very early and if i recall we could only go to one or two spots which made people curious about the outside world

coz before this there wasn't much excitement towards human settlements
Yeah, I think they should have gradually opened up the map and slowly introduce new locations.

Reactions: yumyymm
D

Deleted member 3211196

The map is fine, it just shows how big and open the world is. Its not the maps mistake the devs are so slow and lazy. They could just release the update now and put the repeat scenes later, but I can clearly tell they have almost no new content.

Aug 12, 2018
This is probably an unpopular opinion but if they're allowing Sabia to work in human brothels, they should let her serve female customers as well. It would add to the fun and make repeatable scenes more interesting.
Agree. Would be nothing more than consequent.
Mainly because she is clearly laid out as a dominant or submissiv character, which is often reflected in this type of work in particular. Thus, apart from all preferences, would be just logical.

Reactions: Shakira
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes