ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
get the silver blade by doing the barmaid job over and over until Jadk gives it to you
Already have it. Even with the Silver Blade he's too tough. Guess I'll just have to grind a bit.
EDIT: Even after getting all the training in camp I'm still doing no damage. Guess I'll just keep hunting.

Last edited:

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
dya max out all the training? get to level 3? and i think you're suppose to lose to him a couple of times until he gives you a handicap

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
dya max out all the training? get to level 3? and i think you're suppose to lose to him a couple of times until he gives you a handicap
Yeah, I've done it all. Still nothing. How many times do you have to lose? Maybe I have to do it after the trial. That's the only thing I haven't tried yet.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
you can't do anything after the trial as its the end of the game ver. i think i lost to him like 3-4 times also try talking to him and Neve

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
you can't do anything after the trial as its the end of the game ver. i think i lost to him like 3-4 times also try talking to him and Neve
Yeah, I just found that out.
I've lost to him over a dozen times. I even tried replaying the game and choosing the other two routes during the intro(went with getting raped the first time) and still nothing. I'm the highest level I can be, I have the best equipment, and I've done all the training and all the jobs as far as they go, and yet I still deal zero damage to him. Whatever course of action is needed to trigger this scene must be very specific. One wrong move and I guess he just becomes locked off.

EDIT: I got it! You have to fight the other orcs first. Win a couple fights and he offers the handicap. I hadn't bothered trying that since they gave 0 EXP. Mystery solved.

Last edited:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
yea agreed, but kinda wish it was more content cause can't wait really enjoying it so far wishing next updated content was here :perservingface:

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
well he put out this on his patreon for public, i think this one is 1.2

Source:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Here's a walkthrough, in case somebody needs it. It's from the same guy that made the Noxian Nights' one.

Huh. He forgot to add the scene with Lutvrog. Or he never got it.

Reactions: QwertyBam

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
maybe he doesn't know it yet and apparently theres a scene that involves the shaman and tentacles in which i don't know how to start its only in the public release

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
maybe he doesn't know it yet and apparently theres a scene that involves the shaman and tentacles in which i don't know how to start its only in the public release
Pretty sure there are no tentacles yet. Who told you that?

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
it was on the patreon page yesterday they were asking how to trigger it i personally haven't even succeeded

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
it was on the patreon page yesterday they were asking how to trigger it i personally haven't even succeeded
The only comment about tentacles I saw was someone asking if there will be any. There are no tentacles in the game as of now and no scenes involving the shaman. I extracted the archives just to make sure. The only scene even slightly involving the shaman is the one where you fail the ritual. And all he does is give you a potion. So yeah, no worries. You haven't missed anything.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Tell me more, oh wise one!
I posted a scene guide on page 3. With the help of Evergrey I figured out that if you fight the other orcs in the training grounds Lutvrog will eventually offer you a handicap. When you beat him you get the scene.

Reactions: QwertyBam
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes