ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe you should put the some of that behind a spoiler tag, so it doesn't take up so much space. It's not a bother to me. But it might be to some people.

On the subject of the update: Yay! Can't wait! Those baggy shorts are adorable. Looking forward to seeing them on the floor. :evilsmile:

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
I think they should keep releasing new versions of the game with monthly basis. Releasing sooner than this period of time is stupid imo. I wonder what made them consider this in the first place. I guess some patreons must be too impatient to wait lol.

About the depth of the content; I would prefer playing a game with a more linear story with more content. Seperating the story paths with more choices would make the developers spend so much time and lessen the content of the game for players who play the game for once.

All in all, i am looking forward to see v0.2.0.

Q

Q

That kind of 'hey man is cool release whenever you want' mentality has killed more than one project. The 'more content each update' is a lie creators tell early to escape having to release something each month. See OniArtist, LambdaDude and Akabur.

Reactions: pinkscott

jabig

Sep 7, 2016
That kind of 'hey man is cool release whenever you want' mentality has killed more than one project. The 'more content each update' is a lie creators tell early to escape having to release something each month. See OniArtist, LambdaDude and Akabur.
Maybe, but they have already ended a game with monthly updates and it was pretty smooth. it's the second update, maybe wait a couple of months to see if its a trend or they can keep being reliable

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
Maybe, but they have already ended a game with monthly updates and it was pretty smooth. it's the second update, maybe wait a couple of months to see if its a trend or they can keep being reliable
I agree, they finished developing Noxian Nights with consistent updates. When I compare some other developers coming up with laughable excuses to delay updates for their game, I find this developer quite reliable. :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: ponyguy

Halexx

Aug 28, 2016
If this was ANY other dev I'd agree 100% but I'm willing to give these guys a chance due to their former work.

F95Dogg

Jul 2, 2017
I played Noxian Nights until 1st sex scene which was blowjob iirc
I haven't tried Kingdom of Deception yet but can anyone tell me if that game have sounds of copulation(During the H scenes one can hear the sound effects created by the act of having sex itself) or at least ejaculation/creampie sounds?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I played Noxian Nights until 1st sex scene which was blowjob iirc
I haven't tried Kingdom of Deception yet but can anyone tell me if that game have sounds of copulation(During the H scenes one can hear the sound effects created by the act of having sex itself) or at least ejaculation/creampie sounds?
No sounds aside from ejaculation/creampie.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
So glad they decided to go with less frequent updates but more content. Now we'll get an even better bar scene than originally planned. Even more quality content from my favorite h-game devs. I am so hype.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes