ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
It's the 27th! Yay! But by the time they release the new version it will be the 28th here. Curse you, time zones! :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Halexx

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
I already saw every new scene and I must say that scenes in first release were better.
While scenes with Sabia jerking off some guy (but I think Sabia face looks a bit different than in previous version - worse imo) and blue haired catgirl were nice, scenes with catgirls getting banged by orcs and especially bar scene disappoints me :FeelsBadMan:

My ranking:
1. Blue haired catgirl scene
2. Sabia handjob scene
3. Catgirls gangbang scene
4. Bar scene

I feel kinda not right bitching about free game but those are my honest thoughts.

Reactions: ponyguy
Q

Q

extracted the cg with a pyton script to see what was added. It is just the 4 scenes mentioned before.
blue catgirl has 2 variants; good cop (w/Neve) and bad cop (w/random orc)
handjob has 2 minor variants; in one of them there is a ring one someone's dick.
both bar scene and catgirl orgy have no variants, they are a sequence of cg that goes until certain point according to in-game choices. just for comparison, game release had 8 cg's.

kind of silly to have an update with just a handjob from the main character, but there you go.

also

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
catgirl orgy have no variants
There is one variaton there, if you pick the enslave them all path you get the orgy, if you go with Tekrok plan catgirls' leader can be found being raped in the tents.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
There are also more variants. With the way I chose to do the raid, I only had 4 catgirls when I picked enslave them all, not 6.

Azurite

Jul 28, 2017
For the handjob CG with the human and Neve molesting the catgirl, I noticed a degradation in art's quality. Their face (Sabia and Neve) are... well I don't know, I'm no expert but it's different and it lacks detail.

I don't understand why. They both look like different characters. Neve is the worst offender I guess with her huge weird eyes.

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
For the handjob CG with the human and Neve molesting the catgirl, I noticed a degradation in art's quality. Their face (Sabia and Neve) are... well I don't know, I'm no expert but it's different and it lacks detail.

I don't understand why. They both look like different characters. Neve is the worst offender I guess with her huge weird eyes.
Exactly.
For some reason their faces looks different.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017

Didn't notice it myself. Then again, I wasn't spending much time looking at their faces. :p
Maybe it's just because of the angles they're in. Maybe Nomo was trying out something new or he's bad at drawing close ups of faces from that angle. I don't know. Could be that the more detailed art was just taking too long so they decided to downgrade. At this point we can just guess.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes