Q

Q

Y
So glad they decided to go with less frequent updates but more content. Now we'll get an even better bar scene than originally planned. Even more quality content from my favorite h-game devs. I am so hype.
You'll get the exact same amount of content each 2 months instead of 1. Sierra will use the time to give the player more choices that will translate into a disappointing 1 cg, 20 lines of text ending 2 years down the line.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Y

You'll get the exact same amount of content each 2 months instead of 1. Sierra will use the time to give the player more choices that will translate into a disappointing 1 cg, 20 lines of text ending 2 years down the line.
You can believe what you want. I have faith in Hreinn Games.
The original plan was just a single groping image. But now that they took more time they were able to flesh out that event even more. This is content we would not have gotten had they not taken more time to work on the scene. As it would've been highly unlikely that they would have returned to this minor scene just to add a few more variations.
At least that's how I'm reading it. But even if I'm wrong, I'd rather have a complete scene than just part of it and then have to wait another month to see it finished.
And it's not two months. Hasn't even been a month and a half yet. And they're still going to do their best to try and release monthly updates.
Disappointing 1 cg, 20 lines of text ending 2 years down the line? Obviously you don't know Sierra and Nomo at all. I recommend you play Noxian Nights and see how much effort they put into their games.
If you're gonna complain then come up with solid reasons. Not just assumptions.

Q

Q

If you're gonna complain then come up with solid reasons. Not just assumptions.
Zip it already. You KNOW Sierra was working on three different games at the same time, making money off of two different patreons and you keep white knighting for her. Have you even watched the cg's from noxian nights? The endings are all one single cg with slight variations. How are those assumptions? You could give them twice the amount of money they get and it wouldnt improve a thing.
Maybe it doesn't bother you because you don't pledge money to her. But the evidence to her using money from one project to finance another is there. Even if you refuse to see it.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Zip it already. You KNOW Sierra was working on three different games at the same time, making money off of two different patreons and you keep white knighting for her. Have you even watched the cg's from noxian nights? The endings are all one single cg with slight variations. How are those assumptions? You could give them twice the amount of money they get and it wouldnt improve a thing.
Maybe it doesn't bother you because you don't pledge money to her. But the evidence to her using money from one project to finance another is there. Even if you refuse to see it.
Yes, she's working on three games. And neither game is suffering for it. So I fail to see the issue. It just proves how hardworking she is. She has the right to pursue her own independent projects.
Have YOU watched Noxian Nights endings? Clearly not. As they are far from just one single CG.
You're right, those aren't assumptions. This is just you being wrong. Either give me cold hard facts or, as you put it yourself, zip it already.

Q

Q

This factually false
See attachment. One CG drawn and variations of the same one on top of the original.

XLTB7d.png

Yes, she's working on three games. And neither game is suffering for it. So I fail to see the issue.
You said that Sierra would make better content for KoD if patreons gave her more time.
I then showed you that given that time, she would start other projects instead of improving the one people were giving her money to improve.
Being crystal clear that Sierra uses the time and money from one game (noxian nights, KoD) to finance another (ouruboros, crimson gray), you still refuse to realize that more time will translate in more games and not in better quality.

The problem here though is that you haven't pledged a SINGLE cent to Sierra. So how can I possibly communicate that to you when you think the world runs on optimism and kind words.

doutei

Dec 27, 2016
The problem here though is that you haven't pledged a SINGLE cent to Sierra. So how can I possibly communicate that to you when you think the world runs on optimism and kind words.
As someone who has, I've had zero problem with it whatsoever. I pay Patreon to finance creators, not products. I pledge to both Sierra Lee and Hreinn Games because I like the things they make. It's pretty clear how the system works.

If they stopped making things I like, then I wouldn't pay them. Simple as that. As it stands, I like the things they make and want them to make more.

Reactions: Archast and ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
See attachment. One CG drawn and variations of the same one on top of the original.

View attachment 9029
That's not an ending though. No one ever said the game doesn't have scenes that are just the same with variations. It would take far too much time to make every single scene different. Nomo is just one man.

You said that Sierra would make better content for KoD if patreons gave her more time.
I then showed you that given that time, she would start other projects instead of improving the one people were giving her money to improve.
Being crystal clear that Sierra uses the time and money from one game (noxian nights, KoD) to finance another (ouruboros, crimson gray), you still refuse to realize that more time will translate in more games and not in better quality.

You haven't shown me anything. You have no proof. Sierra has been working on her own games for a long time. She has her own Patreon for them. Nowhere do I see her using the money for KoD to pay for her own shit. (I wish she did though. Maybe then her games would have the art I so badly desire them to have.) Again, you're just making assumptions. Maybe you're right, but without evidence you will convince no one.
This has nothing to do with whether I pay her or not. Which, by the way, another assumption you made. Though for once you are correct. Christmas miracle.

Last edited:

Halexx

Aug 28, 2016
Well, from those images the first three are indeed from one of the routes from one of the endings, everything else I don't think is.
As for the rest and the "one CG drawn and variations of the same". If you mean that the characters are in a sort of static pose while the scene progresses that's really just common practice since even Professional Hentai companies do this.
But I think you could make a case on reusal of scenes for plenty of encounters, yes. Namely the blowjob scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy

OttO

Apr 11, 2017
Hey, not trying to burst anyone's bubble, but what Q said is just how business works. Exploiting peoples naivety and good will is often considered a viable way of making money in corporate world. You have all the right to believe that independent devs don't follow those practices and the trail of moolah.

Q

Q

This has nothing to do with whether I pay her or not. Which, by the way, another assumption you made. Though for once you are correct. Christmas miracle.
far be it from me to make assumptions about her work ethic when all I have to show for them is a year of monetary support.
after a couple of updates, she'll stop talking about what she does with the extra time, announce her new third project and it will be back to business as usual.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
far be it from me to make assumptions about her work ethic when all I have to show for them is a year of monetary support.
after a couple of updates, she'll stop talking about what she does with the extra time, announce her new third project and it will be back to business as usual.
Hey, man, if you feel like your money is being wasted or not used the way you want it then that's your thing. I'm sorry to hear that though. I have yet to see anything from Hreinn Games that would make me think pledging to them would be a bad idea. Their games are some of, if not, the best H-games I've played, they're hard workers and they release a decent amount of content in a fair amount of time. If I had the money and the means I would most certainly be pledging right now. Sierra can have as many projects as she wants. As long as it doesn't affect KoD, which it so far hasn't, then I am fine with it. But that's just me.
You do you, I'll do me, and we won't do each other. Probably.

Q

Q

I don't know how else to tell you that putting 6 hours a day in a single game is different than putting 2 on 3. And I'm not sure I care to anyways.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I don't know how else to tell you that putting 6 hours a day in a single game is different than putting 2 on 3. And I'm not sure I care to anyways.
Again, you're just assuming this. You don't know their work schedule. But whatever. You can believe what you want to believe, and I'll do the same. No skin off my nose.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes