Aug 12, 2018
You all have to be a lot more patient and, above all, you have to understand that the programmer's washing machine is just broken. That's why he currently has to do his laundry down in the village, which is unfortunately a very time-consuming process because he only has one leg and he has to climb down a mountain.
But I can assure you one hundred percent that he will be back by the end of the month.
Stay tuned!

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
You all have to be a lot more patient and, above all, you have to understand that the programmer's washing machine is just broken. That's why he currently has to do his laundry down in the village, which is unfortunately a very time-consuming process because he only has one leg and he has to climb down a mountain.
But I can assure you one hundred percent that he will be back by the end of the month.
Stay tuned!
I might be wrong, but they mostly post updates on weekends or months' ends as their new habit. But either way, the updates usually come when i have given up hope, so one should be around the corner soon. :LOL:

WelshDragon

Dec 4, 2017
For some reason I cant go further than '' talk to the tentacle monster '' it doesnt offer me the option to buy the venison and whatever I do . Bris doesnt follow me. Can anyone send me a save file that is beyond that point?

Hourglass

Feb 26, 2018
For some reason I cant go further than '' talk to the tentacle monster '' it doesnt offer me the option to buy the venison and whatever I do . Bris doesnt follow me. Can anyone send me a save file that is beyond that point?
Hi, we had a similar case a while back, redownloading the game helped. It may had to do with mods installed.
It's Renpy so you don't need and should not copy your saves. Just reinstall and rest/sleep in Sabias tent and try again.

Reactions: WelshDragon

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
I'm getting really fucking impatient here as it's been a long time since I've put that dirty slut Sabia in her place.
Also I didn't fap today so I'm kinda on an edge.

• Haha
Reactions: SolidSnekus

WelshDragon

Dec 4, 2017
Hi, we had a similar case a while back, redownloading the game helped. It may had to do with mods installed.
It's Renpy so you don't need and should not copy your saves. Just reinstall and rest/sleep in Sabias tent and try again.
will try that thanks

Sevatar88

Oct 8, 2017
I'm getting really fucking impatient here as it's been a long time since I've put that dirty slut Sabia in her place.
Also I didn't fap today so I'm kinda on an edge.
Same tbh, they got me slightly hyped at the end if April and ive been checking back every morning.

Reactions: Azderaz

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
new favorite game, how are the devs in terms of consistency w/ updates?
The updates are slow, as in 4-5 months for the last few, and they are not the best at communication through the patreon posts. For example right now in theory almost everything in this patch has been done by the end of april, they just wanted to add a repeatable scene and now we have no idea when exactly they will drop this on us. It is supposed to be in this month, so soon-ish.

That being said, they got into the habit of posting a status report at the end of each month, so that's an improvement. As i've heard the devs are quite active on the patreon-only discord, but i don't have access to that.
Overall in at most 10 days you'll see how the updates go around here.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
new favorite game, how are the devs in terms of consistency w/ updates?
Hreinn Games could improve a lot. Quite simply, they have a deservedly bad PR.
Expanding on what Jinsoyun said above, they have a severe problem communicating with their fans and being honest and open. Everyone wishes them the best and always hope they would improve in this regard, but accusations of delivering less than stellar updates (which have been few and far lately), of milking their paying patrons, and being deceptive in many regards are things that continually pops up. So while their game bucks the norms for adult gaming (which is good here), has a fairly open world (and not a straight up linear-like VN), and the choices are both meaningful and impactful, the dev team needs to work on restoring their good image and also the trust that some of their fans have lost in them.

Dante477 wrote the most recent review and had a lot of positive things to say about the game, but also mentioned something that goes to your question. Quoted below...
Hampered development; There's no denying that the game suffers heavily from it. The devs have an abysmal communication with their fanbase, constantly lie about improving and they lack of transparency. This is inexcusable behavior, they need to change. Otherwise, this will harm the game more than anything.
I, for one, agree wholeheartedly with this statement. In addition, new updates for the game (and not other stuff) seems to move more and more towards a biannual schedule. That seems to be the state of things as it stands currently. Hopefully that addresses your question and was informative. I mean, enjoy the game, but be prepared for a long wait between updates.

Skarfaze

Aug 28, 2017
There has not been a single mention of a release date on discord for a month now, so you dont have to worry about missing info non patrons.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes