zero987

Apr 13, 2019
Nah dude.. pretty sure there will be 7 scenes out of which 3 are repeatable. They worked 1 month for each scene.
nah dude its gonna be 3 new scenes and 2 of them are the lower quality repeatables scenes. i remember someone saying here that hrein said that they will cut out content of the APRIL update to be able to release in before end of August

EDIT: it was a joke but with the pace they are going it would not suprise since everz update is getting smaller and smaller and the gaps between updates are getting quite big and they are missing deadlines

Last edited:

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Well, they worked on the proper update at least up to april/may, so my bet is that this will be a regular sized patch. 3-4 proper gallery scenes, some with sub-dom or captain variations. Definitely a handful of mini scenes, like the ones in Sabia's tent, but with the updated art and we will have to see how much of the new modular repeatable scenes make it into the update. If the groping scenes get retroactively updated with the new clothes and every clothing variant, then contentwise i think the update will be quite sizable and probably good, especially the chothes could give a bit of replayability boost to the older content.

I just wish we could get it with better communication and planning. The year started so well with those monthly posts and the teasers were juicy. Hreinn needs to get back to those at least.

yawyeetah

Jul 22, 2018
this one right here and i think it has been in development way before i hit puberty, as the others it will never be finished

same here and it was good really
yeah, i enjoyed it at the time and still get flashbacks everytime i hear the soundtrack but now looking back the game was probably meh

Py Ape

Oct 26, 2019
Every night, I can feel my updates… and my plot… even my repeatable scenes. The game I’ve lost… the devs I’ve lost… won’t stop hurting… It’s like they’re all still there. You feel it, too, don’t you?
Deep in mine loins

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes