Jan 2, 2020
So what would everyone’s perfect scene be? Like a instanut cg. I’m hoping for some more consensual slavery stuff for sabia, I love the orc slave armour and would to see it expanded or commented on as to what it means for sabia to be choosing to wear it

plus some collar and leash stuff would be great too, maybe some more stuff where sabia can choose orcs over humans
Orcs are overrated,we need more minotaur content.

aa14

Jul 1, 2017
The shaman will dope Sabia up, dress her up in some slavish gear, & get some orcish magic corrupting her in an attempt to make her able to bare orcish offspring. He ends up succeeding. Fin.

Reactions: Fanatic Vortex
Apr 22, 2021
So what would everyone’s perfect scene be? Like a instanut cg. I’m hoping for some more consensual slavery stuff for sabia, I love the orc slave armour and would to see it expanded or commented on as to what it means for sabia to be choosing to wear it

plus some collar and leash stuff would be great too, maybe some more stuff where sabia can choose orcs over humans
Arrogant dom Sabia getting double analed by Avion and every other male character, especally those that have hostile relationships with her, like shaman and garbage orc guy. Everyone's welcome along for this ride.
This will never happen, but a man can dream,

Reactions: Fanatic Vortex

Py Ape

Oct 26, 2019
Arrogant dom Sabia getting double analed by Avion and every other male character, especally those that have hostile relationships with her, like shaman and garbage orc guy. Everyone's welcome along for this ride.
This will never happen, but a man can dream,
Tbh I like dominant Sabia. I want Sabia to do shit on her own terms and not get forced or anything.

Reactions: Back

Joe9ty

Jun 18, 2020
I recently dropped a similar spoiler in a Star Wars forum where I made reference to Darth Vader kidnapping Princess Leah. ;)

Py Ape

Oct 26, 2019
Jan 2, 2020

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
Im not sure,could be anything from too much talking to the thread going off topic or the mods beign assholes as always.
they made an official ToT offtopic thread. yeah. watch yourselves. I've got a warning for literally 3 offtopic posts in the last 15 pages there

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes