Py Ape

Oct 26, 2019
Hmmm, if I could have Nomo draw a single scene of my choosing? Tough choice, this game has so many subplots... but I guess my personal choice would have to be Sabia getting to explore her inner Horse Girl.
Mine would be some kinda exhibitionist theme where we can choose outfit and NPC reacting to each outfit as suitable with a rewarding sex scene in the end.

Jan 2, 2020
they made an official ToT offtopic thread. yeah. watch yourselves. I've got a warning for literally 3 offtopic posts in the last 15 pages there
Well,i keep getting "warnings" from asshole mods for "innapropiate reviews" which curiously only happens to 1 and 2 star reviews,to hell with their censorship.

Jan 2, 2020
Hmmm, if I could have Nomo draw a single scene of my choosing? Tough choice, this game has so many subplots... but I guess my personal choice would have to be Sabia getting to explore her inner Horse Girl.
I would like very much nomo to make a whole subplot (pictures only atleast) of Sabia becoming a pleasure slave to Avion,or in Natal (or whatever the name of the land of the minotaurs).

A subplot of Sabia failing to set the elf free from the works and beign captured and her life as one and potential escape would also be ok.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
So what would everyone’s perfect scene be? Like a instanut cg
To be frank, I appreciate the availability of Orc content, the lesser-known Minotaur content, or the overall BDSM side of things, though. I don't think everyone agrees with me, but a simple romantic scene with good build-up and pacing would make me came better than most of the ones that are already offered in the game.

Raunchier side of things:

Non-Tribal Exhibition Action. If the city can be visited and there's a companion option (of course with relationship progression), I don't mind seeing Sabia (either in the Dom or Sub) having fun everywhere else possible, of course with many scenes that showed her getting railed from behind with any of the Orcs or having make-out sessions with Neve, Elmy, or whoever else in the Village with every visit shows Sabia willing to take more risk and getting it in a more public space with more people enjoying her "services."

Though I wonder how many decades will Hreinn take for this one. :LOL: :LOL:

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
I'm already growing dissatisfied. I've been supporting the game for a couple years now and I'm losing interest. Great art, lewd scenes are decent but the writing could be better. The main plot is barely moving, there are a few subplots some of us are getting impatient waiting to see more content for and it's taking forever waiting for the next release.

DarkRemnants

Apr 23, 2020

AnubiSs2167

Mar 1, 2018
Maybe they are going "eromancer" route, gonna prolong this update for few more months, just keep telling us how great it will be, then cancel the whole project and split.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
So what would everyone’s perfect scene be? Like a instanut cg.
That's a though one for me. I like the variety in this game a lot and everyone else's answer have been hot too, so i think i'll go for a cop-out.

What i'd like to see is pretty much the size of a whole patch, where Sabia has to do something big or important and she gets to ask for help from the people she knows. Something similar to the Feast early on in the game. From there the scenario would go differently based on your choice: with Neve it could turn out fun and kinky, while Tekrok would demand the usual kind of payment. Maply's version could be light-hearted but Ylva would make it tense and lore heavy. Vehlis or Kira could turn the job into a test for Sabia, but in very different ways while Luthvrog would aim for a quiet but enjoyable solution.

I would play this over way too many times.

Reactions: Enigmanic
Jan 2, 2020
Maybe they are going "eromancer" route, gonna prolong this update for few more months, just keep telling us how great it will be, then cancel the whole project and split.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Honestly I could wait 2 years for an update and if it contains Nomo's glorious art my anger has been extinguished.
Even if your anger is extinguished, there's always more excuse regarding how they will anger you. Anger works in mysterious ways~

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes