Joe9ty

Jun 18, 2020
The issue I have with the Sub route is there's a tendancy to it leading to failure of some sort. The encounters with Ornshakar being the perfect example. I like seeing Sabia pimping herself out but I'd like to see more positive outcomes from those sorts of decisions. For example in the arena fights agreeing to fuck her opponents in order to win or getting some of the best warriors in the camp to join her group in return for some Sabia time. Celebrating military successes with a night in the tents with the Catgirls and where appropriate Sabia doing a turn or two. All would play to a submissive theme but at the same time furthers Sabia's cause. For me submission sits too closely to failure atm.

sam1545654

Jan 1, 2018
Is there any romance option? If so, can I romance Neve?
You must be new here. Back in 09 they spoke at length about adding multiple romance options to a variety of paths slated for release sometime after the final release in the third quarter of 2029. For the games 20th anniversary. Kind of like a NewGame+ situation. Their idea if i remember correctly was to give you a whole new way to play the game after its Final, final release. I'm still holding out hope. God knows i would like nothing more than to see Sabia settle down to a quiet home life with Rokgrid.....

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
That's usually how patreon discords work

Many fans for some reason have a desire to anchor themselves into a "Community" and get very hostile.

Last edited:

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
that one guy that paid 1 dollar two years ago during the 0.001v and NOW he thinks he can decides over the destiny of the game and feel free to critizes every little detail in the latest updates
entrepreneur-1.jpg

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
that one guy that paid 1 dollar two years ago during the 0.001v and NOW he thinks he can decides over the destiny of the game and feel free to critizes every little detail in the latest updates
View attachment 1380117
Well, I mean, we all have the right to criticize, regardless of donor or not donor. specially if the dev is clearly being lazy, or milky. If anything, it would be wrong if we supported a game despite our critique. Buyers remorse is for suckers. (Don't know if that's the case here, that's the case in another game. I actually came here for the first time in years.)

So what's new in this game? Last I came here, there was a new orc female character (no idea why he thought that was a good idea) and a lot of petite catgirls. Anyone mind filling me in on the progress of this game, coss god knows I don't understand the changelog for the life of me, I don't even remember the names.

Edit. I just saw some of the comments. That was actually the case, wasn't it? Oh no, not this game. Someone give it to me straight, has the content of this game since 2019 been good or bad, enough or not enough? Is the cg rip updated so that I can check it out before playing the game all over again?

Last edited:

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
Anyone mind filling me in on the progress of this game, coss god knows I don't understand the changelog for the life of me, I don't even remember the names.
short version? a while back, the game lost its writer who was basically the main drive force of the project (after leaving the team, she created 2 short H games and worked on her own game with over 30 hours of gameplay. so it's safe to say she is anything but lazy). aside from the complete silence of the artist who's now in charge of KoD, the small amount of added content wasn't able to satisfy anyone, art quality has taken a sharp nose dive and many storylines are left unfinished and unexplored. personally I'm waiting for devs to declare KoD abandoned, but I guess either they still hope to get their shit together or they want to milk this project as much as they can.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
short version? a while back, the game lost its writer who was basically the main drive force of the project (after leaving the team, she created 2 short H games and worked on her own game with over 30 hours of gameplay. so it's safe to say she is anything but lazy). aside from the complete silence of the artist who's now in charge of KoD, the small amount of added content wasn't able to satisfy anyone, art quality has taken a sharp nose dive and many storylines are left unfinished and unexplored. personally I'm waiting for devs to declare KoD abandoned, but I guess either they still hope to get their shit together or they want to milk this project as much as they can.

That's pretty accurate. I've been supporting this game for three years.The writing isn't as good as the original writer's. The devs have added plenty of lewd content and are working on variations for some repeatable scenes. But the main plot has barely progressed at all and a couple side plots have been mostly ignored for awhile so the devs could focus on art assets for lewd scenes. The last update was almost a year ago.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Well, I mean, we all have the right to criticize, regardless of donor or not donor. specially if the dev is clearly being lazy, or milky. If anything, it would be wrong if we supported a game despite our critique. Buyers remorse is for suckers. (Don't know if that's the case here, that's the case in another game. I actually came here for the first time in years.)

So what's new in this game? Last I came here, there was a new orc female character (no idea why he thought that was a good idea) and a lot of petite catgirls. Anyone mind filling me in on the progress of this game, coss god knows I don't understand the changelog for the life of me, I don't even remember the names.

Edit. I just saw some of the comments. That was actually the case, wasn't it? Oh no, not this game. Someone give it to me straight, has the content of this game since 2019 been good or bad, enough or not enough? Is the cg rip updated so that I can check it out before playing the game all over again?
dude it was only a joke. i personally dont follow this game like at all. but the attitude is kinda common in this site
also im not donor or patreon or whatever so im not attacking ppl that play for free

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
I just saw some of the comments. That was actually the case, wasn't it? Oh no, not this game. Someone give it to me straight, has the content of this game since 2019 been good or bad, enough or not enough? Is the cg rip updated so that I can check it out before playing the game all over again?
Art: Nosedive.
Game: Cryostasis. Goes live for at least less than a month, goes dead for the rest of the year.
Communication with Patrons/Players: Radio silence.
Since when: A couple of years ago.
Content: Not enough and bad enough. Heck, to think it was bad enough is an understatement.
What's new: Repeatable scenes with little-to-no context
New thread meta: "Bleeding into [insert month/year here]," "What year?" and numerous things I vaguely remember.

The 2021 update is supposed to release by April, by the way.

eversadboi

Aug 8, 2018
Can you tell me the names of those two H-games?

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Like, from the point of the new female orc character there's a looot of stuff for you to see. The story didn't progress too much further, scenes did, though from her to the new mini-antagonist there's quite a bit of story content too. So if you wish to have a successful fap section you will most probably get it, but the story will not satisfy your spirit and mind..!

Beware that this comment section really loves to play crybabies, so don't take everything they say as something unbiased. Or you can join them, after all that is a viable method of self-satisfaction in given circumstances, since Hreinn decided to not give anything for 9 whole months, feeding people promises and missing their own deadlines, what, twice? So you see, you can call this a funny situation.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes