Jan 2, 2020
Sierra Lee has five games under her belt, three of which are already completed. According to her blog, Desecration of Wings is one of her biggest projects.

The games are:
  1. Crimson Gray: Dusk and Dawn [Ren'Py, Completed]
  2. Ouroboros [RPGM, Completed]
  3. Once Ever After [RPGM, In development]
  4. The Last Sovereign [RPGM, In development]
  5. Desecration of Wings [RPGM, Completed]
I only now realize that desecration of wings (which i finished) has the same author as King of D,her art is great.

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
I got the off topic one as well. Really don't understand why since the posts were about the game and it's development.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
I read all of your comments, and I have to say, it wall depends if the CG rip has been updated of not. I downloaded it, and I see literally no change since I last played this game with the walkthrough. If that really is the content then I'm afraid I have to side with all the whinies. Then again, I see there's a new patreon post. So I guess depending on both I might determine if it's worthwhile to become a patreon. Tho judging on what I have seen so far I highly doubt it. The other game also has been milking patreons for the content we pushed during 2014-2018 and since then the content is bad, lame, little and insufficient. So If I don't support that case there, I won't support it here if it's the case here.

Someone mentioned the developer went to a game with lots of gameplay? I most definitely want to hear where or what's the name

• Angry
Reactions: Fanatic Vortex

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
Someone mentioned the developer went to a game with lots of gameplay? I most definitely want to hear where or what's the name
I should clarify that Sierra Lee was the writer, so if you check her other games they don't necessarily have the same art style as KoD

you can check "desecration of wings". completed, good amount of content. but "the last sovereign" will have more for sure. more than 30 hours right now and it's still going on. you can find both here. just search for their titles

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
1 BIG problem - game on Rempy -_- ... if he create MV or VX game would have come out long ago .... Noxian Nights came out - Simple and quite Successful (if it was on Rempy, it was developed for years -_-) ...
In fact, there is more "Contents" in Noxian Nights than here. Soon the 2nd year of the game and it has version 0.11 -_- ........ This is a failure.

• Thinking Face
  • Angry
Reactions: rockon123 and Xill

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
1 BIG problem - game on Rempy -_- ... if he create MV or VX game would have come out long ago .... Noxian Nights came out - Simple and quite Successful (if it was on Rempy, it was developed for years -_-) ...
In fact, there is more "Contents" in Noxian Nights than here. Soon the 2nd year of the game and it has version 0.11 -_- ........ This is a failure.
It doesn't have anything to do with the engine. I've seen devs using Ren'Py giving out updates 10 times faster than some people do with RPGM, and vice versa.

It's about the people working on the game. There's just no management, who the hell knows what these guys are even doing.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Don't blame the engine, blame the operator.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
This game has actually been in development since 2017.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Maybe I put it wrong .... It's just that, in fact, they knew how Rpg maker works, but decided to allocate UNKNOWN places for them ... actually, as an example with ONE1, which decided to release the game on Unity and thus stepped on on a rake ... and these are PROFISSIONALS, they have a lot of work behind them and even they make mistakes ... In short, I'm afraid they won't see the release -_- sorry, but I'm a realist and only see that the Author of this project is simply (extorts) people for money ...
I like Noxian Nights, I can return to the game and I don't get bored ... (+ - once a year) ... but this project does not give any emotions -_- And almost always after the update, the game needs to start from the beginning -_- (and this is the biggest drawback of the Renpy engine, it's easier in Rpg M) ...
p.s. Above I made a mistake by naming the engine Rempy (here I am sorry).

Reactions: Enigmanic
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes